Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Absolute self confidence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Doing a another run of asc the first time was great so I wanted to rerun it's DAY 3 SO FAR nothing yet but better sleep and dreams and voice slowly changing
Day 4
Day 8 voice just getting deeper I'm talking louder last time I ran asc I had sex with a couple new female's I guess the sub gave me the confidence to to that I was not aware at the time
Day 17 voice is getting attention loud and deeper each day
Back again to run as again
Day 8 got jumped by 4 guys I dint care about I was fighting back I guess the sub was making me fearless
They didn't hurt me
Had a girl come over last night and I had sex with her in the park
Went out last night met a girl at the bar talked to her for 30 minutes alone then I pulled out my dick and she gave me head a nice BLOW JOB
Day 18 the sub is changing my voice it makes me do random things like I took a walk the other day met a woman got her number went out with here later that night
Day 20 randomly took a walk around my neighbor hood met a woman we went out later that night she was married but she jerked me off in the car and then I took her home interesting night
Day 33 I'm still having sex with a COPS wife I don't like cops so it's great having sex with his wife I actually end up meeting him face to face one day she invited me over so I accepted and met her cop husband the whole I was looking down to him because I'm with his wife and this DUMMY DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE
Far as the sub I miss a couple days and I think it's really kicking in now I just feel natural and calm lately