Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is there any sub that can help with ocd?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Been runnung e2 for a week and it has been helping with depression/anxiety but I was wondering is there a sub that can specifically target ocd?
(02-21-2017, 09:52 PM)RiseaKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Been runnung e2 for a week and it has been helping with depression/anxiety but I was wondering is there a sub that can specifically target ocd?

The best sub to help with that would be E2. Just give it enough time.
Try asc.
(03-02-2017, 11:46 AM)Cozy Wrote: [ -> ]Try asc.

Why would you recommend ASC for Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder? Rolleyes
(03-02-2017, 12:20 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

I believe that right Sub for OCD is OF-5G.
OCD is a product of fear.
(03-02-2017, 12:34 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]

I believe that right Sub for OCD is OF-5G.
OCD is a product of fear.

E2 contains OGSF and then some. Shannon's recommendation was spot-on.

Idk common sense, OCD is basically an insecurity about yourself or some action you're doing. Whatever that is, self-confidence should fix it.

Why do you think e2 is spot on? Just repeating what Shannon said?
(03-02-2017, 08:54 PM)Cozy Wrote: [ -> ]

Idk common sense, OCD is basically an insecurity about yourself or some action you're doing. Whatever that is, self-confidence should fix it.

Seems common sense may be an area where you're playing a few cards short of a full deck. You certainly aren't a psychologist or psychiatrist, nor am I for that matter. Having a deep appreciation for Shannon's wisdom, I certainly concur with him. Having little for yours, well...

I say E2, because OCD is not "basically an insecurity," and your reductive analysis of a very serious psychiatric disorder borders on obtuse. E2 includes scripting to...Ah, tell you what. Go read the product description at the store for yourself.
Quote:Idk common sense, OCD is basically an insecurity about yourself or some action you're doing. Whatever that is, self-confidence should fix it.

Seriously, I think you've misinterpreted what OCD is if you think that simply more confidence will deal with it. I agree with E2, and not just because Shannon said so, but because of the program goals.
(03-02-2017, 09:08 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Idk common sense, OCD is basically an insecurity about yourself or some action you're doing. Whatever that is, self-confidence should fix it.

Seriously, I think you've misinterpreted what OCD is if you think that simply more confidence will deal with it. I agree with E2, and not just because Shannon said so, but because of the program goals.

Care to elaborate?
E2 will heal the need to act upon OCD-based impulses.

ASC will shift your main focus, thus providing a diversion from some behaviors.

BTW: Best of luck with the healing!
When you believe yourself, everything changes, fear also banishes, and insecurity too.

ASC.
(03-03-2017, 06:01 AM)Messiah Complex Wrote: [ -> ]When you believe yourself, everything changes, fear also banishes, and insecurity too.

ASC.

Yes. And you heal from cancer and you bring the family dog that has been dead for 10 years back to life.
You guys really need E3Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3