Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone.

So I will be starting AM6 tomorrow and I will do my best to journal regularly.

I'm hoping for, massive confidence and emotional/trauma healing - I need this Tongue

I am more curious and to the, destruction of laziness and self discipline, that is something I hope it VERY powerful those perhaps less mentioned in product notes

I'll let you all know Smile
Good Luck... Just keep us updated buddy
Good luck with your run.

Frosted

Good luck.
8 hours of playing while I napped/slept so far (my start to Day 1)

I like having the subliminal's on, I seem to be more reflective while they are on, a bit of a emotion upset as a under tone some times. Yes, under tones of both anxiety, plus more confidence, lol.

Not expecting much on day 1 of course, just a report for habit Smile
Will do more than 8 hours, off to look for a job and meet social needs now.

Oh, also, now I'm thinking about reading the "alpha female" program, because I might want to capture one of those alpha ladies Tongue

Take care gentlemen
2nd day.

Woman (a 9) on the bus seem to be interested in me, later in the journey she yawned, I check out her tongue, pierced, she made a point of yawning a few more times.

Sisters friend (age 20, an 8) that usually doesn't give me a 2nd thought was nervous around me, lots of "I hope he notices me" behavior.

Felt confident, few small old memories surfaced.

See you on day 3
Day 3

Feel confident - low level "I'm good" confident

two occasions of girls opening me as I walk past, just "hey" but that's nice Big Grin

See you on day 4
4th day.

Felt fine, more confident than before starting subliminal's, no difference from yesterday. More than usual woman notice me as per previous days.
5th day

More of the same, feel I must increase this to 16 hours a day, 8 while asleep 8 during, been doing a little on the minimum side for the last 2 days, will correct that.
Day 6, no difference as to previous days. I really think I need more hours per day with program. I also have the air condition on while sleeping, so that may cover up the sound from my subliminal playing...
Same as previous days, feel more confident and happy than myself without subliminal's.

Making a point to increase to 16 hours a day
Day 8, felt great, confident. Not huge difference, thought i felt like I would approach woman, didn't happen to do it, but I felt like it.

I also noticed 2 girls/woman that had previously felt uncomfortable around me act interested or at least curious. Smile
Consider this far more beneficial on the days I do 16 hours.

Today, felt good, confident, did only 8 hours yesterday and today, not as great as it potentially can be (as when I do 16)
Day 12.

I'm unsatisfied with myself I have only had this playing during sleep for the last week, I am still feeling confident, I simply realize that more would far better for me.

I'm thinking that stage 1 may be be easier for me that some men, I may be in that little/less changes group, but I'll still far better to challenge myself, have exposure to subliminal's nearer to maximum than minimum time exposure.

I've had no significant changes as of yet, I have a happy/good/confident feel about myself, though by the end of all stages of AM6 I expect and hope to feel GREAT.

I've had no memories come up, though I did in the first few days (was on 16 hours daily then).

Looking for comments, will update more "per incident or improvement"
Pages: 1 2