Subliminal Talk

Full Version: sub downloads question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When we download the sub files, how should we listen to it......should we put the downloaded file into a usb and listen to it through a stereo system or burn the mp3 to a cd disc and listen to it that way; currently I am listening to it with bluetooth from my phone but I was curious about other options to listening methods
are this new guys getting more and more retarded?!....
(02-18-2017, 05:28 AM)destinedtochange Wrote: [ -> ]When we download the sub files, how should we listen to it......should we put the downloaded file into a usb and listen to it through a stereo system or burn the mp3 to a cd disc and listen to it that way; currently I am listening to it with bluetooth from my phone but I was curious about other options to listening methods

You can listen to it in whatever way u like....

I listen to them on my Tab and it works fine... You can also listen to it on ur computer speakers but make sure to find out the best volume you see fit..
(02-18-2017, 05:53 AM)HorizonPUA Wrote: [ -> ]are this new guys getting more and more retarded?!....

Absolutely we are....Big Grin

But with all jokes aside, I think you are entitled to have an explanation why I asked this question.....certainly it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out common sense things......

My point in asking was because i am using bluetooth from my mobile phone to listen to it on a receiver that has bluetooth ability. However my concern is that even if it is bluetooth the audio transfered from a cheap mobile device (note the word cheap) to the bluetooth is really listening through the mobile device technically...at least thats my assumption.

So even if the speakers have 20 khz ability the receiver will only produce audio sound from the cheap phone where the phone itself if you were to listen to it will not produce stereo quality sound that is 20 khz.

And so this concludes the reason why I asked.
Quote:are this new guys getting more and more retarded?!....

I thought the question was a little strange, but that isn't really warranted.. please refer to the rules again..