Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Video Games - What do you play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(.....)
Right now I am playing "Call of Duty Strike Team" on Android.. Its an old game

Frosted

I've been on a horror game binge. Take a look at Boogeyman 1&2. That shits like a scarier version of Five Nights At Freddy's. And I LOVE the atmosphere both games create.

Here's a guy playing the first one x'D
Life.

BEST GAME EVA.
Playing dragonball xenoverse atm.
Anyone played Titanfall 2?
Pokémon Sun for 3ds and Thumper on pc.
Quote:Life.

BEST GAME EVA.

[Image: i_went_outside_once_graphics_were_amazing.jpg]
I was playing Conan Exiles, but got a bit bored. I'll wait until it's updated more.

Waiting for Torment Tides Of Numenera. (Nobody seems to rembember Planescape Torment anymore, if you don't you're missing out).

And Tom Clancy's Wildlands. And especially Mass Effect Andromedia.

Other than that nothing to play at the moment.
GTA Online.
Oh yes I did get into GTA onilne. But I got pissed off with the endless loading.

Load for a few minutes "oh sorry this mission is no longer available/is full/some other shit" then loading a few more minutes to get back to where you are. Or all that loading of a mission then not enough people to play the mission.

I played GTA V on my xbox 360 when it come out and mainly got it on pc for the online. But the mechanics are too annoying so I gave up.
I have decided a long time now that im not playing any more video games until 2047, when i reach 60yo. Im not wasting a second more of my youth playing in a fantasy world.

Besides just thinking about the vr matrix style inmersive shit we are gonna have by then is just gonna be so much better than a flat monitor a mouse and keyboard can deliver right now

I've been gaming since i was 6yo, already wasted too much time on this hobby
Quote:Fallout 3 and Oblivion.

Both we're fucking awesome! What about Fallout 4 and Skyrim?

Skyrim especially, since it come out in 2010 i've played it many times and all the mods added so much to it, better graphics and other things. It's probably the only game i've revisited so many times.

Frosted

(02-13-2017, 05:02 AM)ALI6NMENT Wrote: [ -> ]Every year that passes the more bored I am by playing games. The game has to be something I really really want to play.

The lasts game I remember enjoying alot and have alot of happy memories from playing, is Fallout 3 and Oblivion. That was years ago now, I have tried to get them feelings back, either I am past it or my standards are so high now nothing has appealed to me and got on my level. Who knows, maybe in the future when some next level sh/t comes out, It will be able to bring them mushy good feelings back.

Yeah, same for me. Except ever since I started subs, the more I listen the more boring video games become... I think it has to do with the less pain you have the less of "relief" you get from playing it? Doesn't explain why it was fun when I was a kid though...
Pages: 1 2 3