Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Your hard won dating experiences and what you've learned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since many of us are on DMSI, choosing to focus on dating and are having similar experiences, I wanted to see what you guys are learning or realizing as you go along in your journey.

I want to hear what you are learning, not about some new fancy technique or tip, and preferably something that you learned through failure or a paradigm shift that changed things for you immensely.

I'm on the path of putting experience over ideas and have chosen to forego most seduction material and rely on myself, so a lot of what I'm trying is simply verifying what I've read or my ideas about dating.

Game doesn't matter, she already likes you
This one took me a very long time to understand, but it's what I'm operating on now.

I was correlating my success in dating with increased skill, but there were times were that idea didn't really make sense, and the holes just became more and more apparent. I realized that I was getting the results I was getting not because I had gotten better, but because these chicks had already made up in their own mind that they were going to fuck me anyway.

It didn't really matter what I said, what I did, or how I appeared, the answer was already YES (unless I did something horrendously stupidBig Grin).

My old perspective was that every woman was a NO by default, and while they could be more favorable towards sex or not, I basically had to convince them to fuck me and that was the only way.

A series of unfortunate events where it seemed like absolutely everything went wrong and I still somehow managed to get some action began to clear all this up for me.

It's helped me to accept that yes, I am attractive, and now I don't have to waste time or energy trying to make myself appear more attractive, I can just have fun and guide my date towards my intended outcome.

My Tinder Game In A Nutshell

I'm on my way to revising the way I go about online dating but I thought I'd share my Tinder Game 1.0.

The summary of my game is usually sending a GIF, getting a reply back, and then just asking them what they're doing and what not. I usually continue that conversation thread for a while, try to latch on to the most interesting things they offer and eventually just ask for their number saying "hey i don't check my Tinder very often because I don't have notifications on. Send me your number so I can text you."

Experience is showing me where I can tighten things up and how to improve, but that little formula did get me some pretty cool dates.[/i]
I learned that playing dating on hard mode is extremely challenging, yet extremely rewarding. The harder the challenge, the more intensely I develop my style.

I'm also learning about what is important when it comes to dating - authenticity. I've got a lot of layers of bullsh** that I am unaware even exists. By the removal of these via clearing, I learn who I really am. I'm not who I thought I was! !!!!! Ego crushing experience, but well worth it.
No matter how things go or end up, always appreciate the girls (or guys if you're into them) and who they are and the experiences you've shared. Try to see who they really are and not just who you think they are. Most of humanity is full of individuals who's stories and dreams have taken turns they never wanted or imagined. Yes, it is their life and their responsibility, but how many of us have mastered life without making any mistakes?

Live and love, but don't make the mistake of mindlessly taking more than you give. Even if you're only interested in sex you have the chance to make a meaningful impression on the person. Especially since it's sex it has the potential to be very powerful for good or bad. A quick fling for you could help them for years down the road depending on how you treat them. Or it could hurt them for just as long.
If you're dating more than one woman at once, tell them upfront, otherwise prepare for a shitstorm.