Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maximum Healing Speed 5.5g Question for Shannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon, I currently own maximum healing speed 5g, but was considering on ordering the 5.5g version.

I've had previous success with the 5g version following surgery near the time it was first released. I've recently had an unrelated surgery and there's a load of annoying (but normal) hard scar tissue remaining. Will the 5.5g version rid the scar tissue much quicker than the 5g version has previously worked did?

Another thing that was swaying my decision to get the 5.5g version is that I've had some lagging pain in my mid-rib/mid back area resulting from a strain from the gym that I'm struggling to completely ride of 100%, and mild longstanding tissue pain in my shoulders (only heals to 70-80%). Could the 5.5g version be the push I need to aid my body in healing these ailments for the vast majority?
(02-10-2017, 10:20 AM)adotd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon, I currently own maximum healing speed 5g, but was considering on ordering the 5.5g version.

I've had previous success with the 5g version following surgery near the time it was first released. I've recently had an unrelated surgery and there's a load of annoying (but normal) hard scar tissue remaining. Will the 5.5g version rid the scar tissue much quicker than the 5g version has previously worked did?

It is designed to. We will only know for sure when enough people have used it in real life testing. Remember, the primary goal is maximum healing speed... the scar tissue replacement is a secondary goal.

Quote:Another thing that was swaying my decision to get the 5.5g version is that I've had some lagging pain in my mid-rib/mid back area resulting from a strain from the gym that I'm struggling to completely ride of 100%, and mild longstanding tissue pain in my shoulders (only heals to 70-80%). Could the 5.5g version be the push I need to aid my body in healing these ailments for the vast majority?

It could be, yes. I started it yesterday and I have no injuries or damaged flesh, but I do have scarred lungs. I woke up this morning only because I had to, and I have only made it through today by constantly ingesting caffeine - which means I am truly exhausted - which means my entire body, every cell, is trying to regenerate and detoxify itself, and the scar tissue is being worked on in my lungs and elsewhere.

I know this because there has only ever been one other time I felt exhaustion like this: during chemotherapy, when the chemo drugs were poisoning and killing all of my cells and all of my cells were trying to detoxify and heal at once!