Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Go Dark or Keep Updating??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-p...#pid155666
Shannon Wrote:Okay, so I have been trying not to hype you guys up, and even then you guys seem to be getting hyped. So I'm going to "No updates mode" to prevent the hype train from coming from me.

In the product release, I will explain some of what went into this one, but leave some modules for blind testing.

If there's hype, it's on you guys from now on. Shannon going dark.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8313-p...#pid155711
(02-09-2017, 06:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I just want it to be clear that... the hype is not coming from me.

It came from me on V1... but since then, it has been more and more you guys each version. And I'm not interested in getting blamed for hype when you guys wok yourselves into a reading comprehensionally incompetent tizzy and assume that "This is gonna be THE ONE!" when I clearly stated it's not finished yet multiple times, or that "It won't be done for 23 more versions yet" when I have stated that is not going to be the case either.

I will say this, though. There may be one version after the one you guys THINK is final because it achieves the design goals. If there is, that version after it will be for me to tweak up the script as much as possible.

3.2 is the first script version that has any chance of having all the additions in it. Once I have all the script additions, we still have to test it, plug the holes and optimize it. Which version(s) are most likely the final... you guys will find out when we get there.

In the mean time, though, if you get excited because of a new release, remember that it's you creating whatever hype you think you're seeing.

I'll think about breaking radio silence. Smile In the mean time, someone should put up a poll and we'll see what the majority opinion is.

Vote NOW:
Should Shannon "GO DARK" or keep doing updates on DMSI v3.1??
I love to read new update but I think going dark is the best thing to do as most people get unrealistic expectation reading it. Revealing what's in there later is probably the best option which would be after a week of release maybe or more.
Go Dark.... People can still give suggestions but it's for Shannon to decide..
Such PASSION!!
I've done polls in the past and this poll got the fastest response in under 24 hours!!
I PM'd Ben to close this poll because Shannon already has started with the updates.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-p...#pid155747
Shannon Wrote:Today I made the script of DMSI 3.1 better than it was yesterday. So much better that I exploded. They're sewing me back together right now. Wink

Thank you to everyone that voted!!
(02-10-2017, 04:49 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Update:

Today is my day off. I will accomplish NOTHING on DMSI 3.1 today. Nothing.

Enjoy the updates! lol

I mean you gotta love that sense of humor. That's why I vote dark. More than loving the suspense Big Grin

Frosted

Nah his updates are hilarious!