Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Leaving it playing 24/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have some speakers I can dedicate to this in my bedroom, however what are some affordable/reliable music playing devices I can use for this purpose? I've been using my iPhone up til now but I always forget to plug it in, or it's dead, I'm too tired and pass out, etc. --- So I'd like to get a device to dedicate purely to 24/7 subliminal, so that I never have to think about it --- However price is also a factor. Let me know what you guys use!
I use a UE Mini Boom for my brother during his long term OF5G run and now very long term E2 run. Runs nonstop, he gets at least 12 hours a day on it, maybe a max of 14 hours.

Small so it's easy to position and fit anywhere, bluetooth capable although I keep it wired, great sound, plays ultrasonic perfectly.

Can't recommend it enough. I think they don't make it anymore, snag one off Amazon asap. I can't speak for the newer models and if they're as good as that one.
I recommend that you play the sub for the instructed amount of time. Unless 24/7 is an option in the instructions, not a good idea.
Yea like Shannon said, best to follow the directions. More is not always better. Exception would be I guess if you're just setting it up in your room or office or a place that you know you'll be there for 8-10 hours a day and don't want to forget about playing it.

In that case a USB charger + cheap android phone + external speakers would get the job done.