Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Grow Taller 5G Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is my grow taller journal where I'll post any physical change, dream, observation that could be related to the sub that I'll experience.

I started listening yesterday, after a 3 full days break from DMSI.

My dream height is 5'10 and if I get any physical gain in the first 4 months of listening I'll listen as much as needed to this sub to reach my goal !

So here I begin with :

Morning height : ~172.3 +-0.2Cm = 5'8" (Depends on how much I slept)
Evening height : ~171 +-0.2Cm ~= 5'7.5" (Depends of the day, If I lifted weight or not)

I start the sub right now, hope I'll execute the script ! Cool
Few questions for Shannon to help me know if I'm executing the script:

-Does the execution of the script give euphoria ?
If no I guess it's the bloom from DMSI.

-Did you put anything in the script that prove it is being executed like euphoria in DMSI ?

-Does the execution of the script correct the posture?

-Does the execution of the script make you feel taller ?
(I feel taller but I'm still same height tho)

-Does the execution of the script get rid of your height insecurity?

Thanks !
(02-01-2017, 02:18 AM)NoLimit Wrote: [ -> ]Few questions for Shannon to help me know if I'm executing the script:

-Does the execution of the script give euphoria ?
If no I guess it's the bloom from DMSI.

Euphoria tag was first introduced in DMSI 3.0 IIRC. Might have been 2.5.

Quote:-Did you put anything in the script that prove it is being executed like euphoria in DMSI ?

Tagging in that manner was not yet something I had thought of when this program was built.

Quote:-Does the execution of the script correct the posture?

It might, but I don't know for sure.

Quote:-Does the execution of the script make you feel taller ?

Generally.

Quote:-Does the execution of the script get rid of your height insecurity?

Not unless I put "get rid of height insecurity" scripting in it.
(02-10-2017, 11:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:-Does the execution of the script make you feel taller ?

Generally.

Thank you now I know I at least partially execute the script, which really motivates me to continue until I get results ! Smile
Is this possible that the Optimus Engine gives my subconscious mind information or hint about how to gains height in alternative way?

I just searched and succesfully found out of nowhere some ways to gains few centimeters after growth plate fused that I was not aware of, even in my hardcore height's hunt few years ago.

I still don't know if I'm gonna use them for now since then I couldn't tell if it's the sub working or not.

I also bought Timberland boots on sales so now I'm 1 inch taller Yay ! \0/
Hey care to share or Pm me about those finds?!
(02-16-2017, 02:10 PM)ImFreeman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey care to share or Pm me about those finds?!

Sure, just did it Wink
So I'm almost at 1 month mark Smile

I started swimming 2 times/week to help my back in complement of my stretching routines (which I've been following the last two years to keep my 1/2 inch it made me gain years ago)

No gains from the sub so far, but I'll keep running it.

Sometimes I feel tingleling in my tibia but beside this nothing else. I don't know if I'm executing the script.
So since we have to run the script for a really long period to get effect, something that could be really cool would be the implementation of a tag to know if we are executing the script.

Also maybe Shannon should add a clearing/healing height related effect to help the execution of this sub !

Oh yeah and I forgot to tell that I'm eating A LOT more like 40-50% more !
I'm not ganing any weight since I have really fast metabolism but I hope it's a sign something is up with my body trying to build height !
Good luck man!

(02-16-2017, 02:34 AM)NoLimit Wrote: [ -> ]I just searched and succesfully found out of nowhere some ways to gains few centimeters after growth plate fused that I was not aware of, even in my hardcore height's hunt few years ago.

Interesting, which ways?
This guy gained 0.6 mm in one month using lsjl method.

http://lsjl.freeforums.org/lsjl-works-if...-t655.html

General method : http://lsjl.freeforums.org/a-beginner-s-...jl-t9.html

Also, I found this :

http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2014/...th-plates/

Glucosamine with Chondroitin could make you gain up to one permanent inches in your back by using a large amount for 1-2 months.

Lsjl challenge on this blog : http://www.heightquest.com/2011/01/later...three.html

Im going to do this 3 months challenge and see if my ankle get bigger from it.
L-Arginine, Relaxin, L-Tyrosine, L-Ortho(whatever, I forgot the name),

Fasting, also can help.
(03-02-2017, 05:19 AM)Messiah Complex Wrote: [ -> ]L-Arginine, Relaxin, L-Tyrosine, L-Ortho(whatever, I forgot the name),

Fasting, also can help.

Yeah I fast a lot like everyweek I fast from saturday night to monday night.

I knew about L-Arginine, I don't know about the others, did you try them ?
(03-02-2017, 05:43 AM)NoLimit Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2017, 05:19 AM)Messiah Complex Wrote: [ -> ]L-Arginine, Relaxin, L-Tyrosine, L-Ortho(whatever, I forgot the name),

Fasting, also can help.

Yeah I fast a lot like everyweek I fast from saturday night to monday night.

I knew about L-Arginine, I don't know about the others, did you try them ?

Nope, I heard that hormone can stimulates HGH up to 700% or maybe even more.

Fasting about 2000%. Wow.

Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin D, for bone developing.
I heard that relaxin (hormone that produced from placenta/mother) can make you taller by making the bone more "flexible". So even maybe somebody's bone has been fused, he/she can grow more taller about 1-2 inches by this hormone.
Pages: 1 2