Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is it necessary to run AM6 or its refresher between two SM3 rides?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know the answer?
You can do sm3 back to back if you feel strong , but am will keep you solid and less obsessed with sex
(01-25-2017, 12:46 PM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]You can do sm3 back to back if you feel strong , but am will keep you solid and less obsessed with sex

Thank you. Smile

I`m strong and solid and I think about sex only from time to time.

I want to rerun SM3 because it affecs me much better than AM6 and it matches with my personality way better.
Voytek sounds like your dream is becoming a reality. SM is one of the best products on the market however it takes time and patience to listen to each stage its 6 months of commitment, too much for some.

(01-26-2017, 07:17 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2017, 12:46 PM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]You can do sm3 back to back if you feel strong , but am will keep you solid and less obsessed with sex

Thank you. Smile

I`m strong and solid and I think about sex only from time to time.

I want to rerun SM3 because it affecs me much better than AM6 and it matches with my personality way better.

Frosted

Aww man you need to start a journal so I can hear of your results thor!

I'm thinking of maybe running SM3 twice in a row too. Funny how me and Voytek have the same sub history right now and if we both do SM3 twice lol.
(02-11-2017, 01:42 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]Aww man you need to start a journal so I can hear of your results thor!

I'm thinking of maybe running SM3 twice in a row too. Funny how me and Voytek have the same sub history right now and if we both do SM3 twice lol.

Actually, now I`m rather thinking of reruning AM6 and seeing what else it can bring me in. Smile I`m not in the haste of getting women into my bed, I just want to grow stronger as a man.

Frosted

Lol... funny you should say that! I was thinking of running AM6 next too! Guess we'll see what happens Wink.
As Stallon once said in the movie expendables "once a man becomes a true man and has his life sorted women come into his life". AM I think will be a good way foreward.
Frosty I am running DMSI for a month then I am going to take a page out of your book and go the SM3 path

Frosted

Wouldn't that be your second SM3 run?