Subliminal Talk

Full Version: End Premature Ejaculation 3G [Testimonial] [Journal]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I picked up the 3G version during the new years sale. $5? F yeah. (not sure why curse words are censored on an adult related subliminal forum, but to each his own)

This is something I've always struggled with in the past. Lots of bad memories that get triggered. Damn, I remember one time I busted after 2 thrusts with this Italian chick. Its funny now but, now that I'm newly single after a 3 year relationship (THANK YOU AM6) I figure I'll play this one during the day while on my AM6 regime. Its been a few days now and I noticed how old, insecure, anxious thoughts about having to perform in bed / how I'm afraid of lasting 2 seconds in bed , are starting to dissolve. Anxious thoughts in general have been dissolving thanks to AM6 but this seems to be more targeted. How long I last / the act of having sex has started not to bother me nearly as much. In place, I've noticed a "who cares, its all good" mindset.

Now, I havent gotten laid in the past few days so I can't say for sure how this mindset will go once I'm in the act, but I'm very hopeful. I imagine the 5G (or is it 4G?) version works much better, but... I'm not willing to spend that kind of money quite yet.

Has anyone else had success with this subliminal? Please share - Thanks!
Had to move it as it isn't actually a testimonial and was in that section.
I started running OPE 5g a few days ago and plan to run it for 90 days as suggested. I'll let you know how it works out!
I am thinking of buying the 5G version of this
Thanks Benjamin, sorry about that.

The 5G version isnt TOO expensive... but... college student with no job currently. I'll have to sell some weed or something lol.
I don't know why I don't run this, i have ope 5g...i guess I just wanted a 6g version to make sure i can get rid of this problem.
(01-27-2017, 10:00 AM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why I don't run this, i have ope 5g...i guess I just wanted a 6g version to make sure i can get rid of this problem.

Been a week since I have started using it.
Had an interesting phenomenon occur.
Whenever I get a sexual dream, even in the damn wet dream I suffer from pre ejac!
Had one last night and surprisingly I lasted for longer in the dream.
Assuming subliminals affect the subconscious thus, manipulating our behavior in dreams, I believe changes are taking place.
I intend to run this for about 3 months. Maybe more.
Interesting to see how it might turn out.
Also would love if Shannon converts it into 5.5/6 G tech.
I bought the 5g Version and have been running it for a bit over a month. Interesting results.