Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Social Skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, So my idea for a new sub which isnt currently available and which I believe would have a big impact on peoples lives is Social Skills.

My idea for this sub (and feel free to add on whatever else anyone thinks is relevant) is a sub which installs the attitudes and beliefs needed to be adept at socials skills.

Mastering the principles of human relations is a skill we all need to get by in this world, whether it be business, love life, friends or family. I believe many of us were imprinted during our childhoods with our parents social skills which we use subconsciously today. This may either benefit or hinder us. For those it hinders, this sub would serve as a base line rebuilding and updating of those social skills. For those that benefit, Im sure there are still areas which could be polished

From my observations, people adept at social skills build social circles naturally and effortlessly without any conscious effort. This would be one of the goals of the program. For those that struggle in this endeavor, this sub would be a much needed remedy.

This program could benefit anyone at any level of social skill as social skills are correlated to long term happiness and success in life.

In summary, a new subliminal built solely on installing the attitudes and beliefs of a sociable human being would

a) create social contacts and circles effortlessly
b) master the principles of human relations
c) install confidence in meeting a befriending new people
d) become adept at dealing with people (relevant for work, play and everything in between)
e) allow for long lasting deep friendships / deepen exisiting frienships
f) filter people so that one will never get taken advantage of in any social situation
g) etc etc
Yes I believe this would be a tremendous sub to use. Social skills are #1 in everything, especially dating/sex. I've even read that "sex is a social skill" and couldn't agree more.

The program should focus on core principles and understanding social nuances. So, "How to Win Friends and Influence People" stuff, stuff from Tony Robbins like his rapport findings, Dr. Milton Erickson, Stuff about relating to people, pacing and leading, etc.

Frosted

If you have the money run WM2. It gives you social skills.
If it gets build, it'll be a game changer for me, personally. I agree w/ Sarge. Social skills are #1 in everything. Literally everything.
(01-16-2017, 09:12 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]If you have the money run WM2. It gives you social skills.

Woman Magnet 2 deals mainly with social skills in relations with women. My idea is an all encompassing social skill sub. Social skills extends far beyond just dating and women.

It extends into;

a) being really likable, which may open doors for you that you never knew even existed
b) being influential or developing influence as a skill
c) Identifying when people are playing social games (the tv show game of thrones is rich with people playing social games)
d) making friends easily (incredibly valuable skill to have in any endeavor)
e) entering new social circles
f) emotional intelligence (people never remember what you say but how you made them feel)

If you've ever worked in a large organisation (1000+ people) you'll know and understand how important it is to be likable, to have connections and being influential. It is an incredibly important unconscious skill to have.

Truly charismatic people like Bill Clinton know how to do all of these without having to consciously be aware of it. They just do it, quickly and efficiently.

Frosted

During my WM2 run my social skills were greatly improved not just with women. I was suggesting WM because it'll probably be awhile before this sub is built. If you're after charisma BASE could help too.
(01-17-2017, 05:04 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]During my WM2 run my social skills were greatly improved not just with women. I was suggesting WM because it'll probably be awhile before this sub is built. If you're after charisma BASE could help too.

Fair point Frosted.

Thanks for the heads up!
Yes. Social Skills is probably the best skill you can have in this kind of world
I also think that social skills are the basis for everything. I would welcome such a sub.

With state of the art healing and clearing and special module against social anxiety --> PURE GOLD