Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Starting breast enhancement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi there, after about a week or so of trying out some subliminal's online I stumbled upon this site and decided that this would be the place I invest in and journey I take. It just felt right.
Can I listen to all three in a playlist on repeat?
At the moment I'm just playing the tracks on my laptop. But I'd love to get the mp3's onto my phone at some point so that I can listen to them when I'm away from the computer.
My cat sleeps with me at night, is it okay to be playing the tracks with her around?
I've been using the noogleberry breast enhancement for about 6 months so I'm thinking these will supplement each other well.
I'll take more exact measurements tomorrow but I'm in-between a 32 B or C at the moment (and fluctuate quite a bit during my cycle) and would love to get to a D while maintaining my look and shapeliness.

Thank you, and I'm excited for this journey.
(01-12-2017, 02:46 AM)moonmama Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, after about a week or so of trying out some subliminal's online I stumbled upon this site and decided that this would be the place I invest in and journey I take. It just felt right.

As DifferentHeaven said, you can... but it's not necessary. All three have the same script. There are three so you can use whichever one you prefer, and adjust according to the situation. I recommend ultrasonic.

Quote:At the moment I'm just playing the tracks on my laptop. But I'd love to get the mp3's onto my phone at some point so that I can listen to them when I'm away from the computer.
My cat sleeps with me at night, is it okay to be playing the tracks with her around?

Yes, if your cat starts reacting unusually, then you'd want to lower the volume. But if you calibrate according to the instructions, this is extremely unlikely to affect your cat negatively.

Quote:I've been listening to a subliminal for a smaller nose as well, if I listen to that for only say 30 minutes a day will that effect my results with this one?

Yes. You cannot use subliminals by different providers at the same time, and you cannot use 2 or more subliminals that are designed to adjust you physically at the same time. Please see the FAQ section for more information.

Quote:I've been using the noogleberry breast enhancement for about 6 months so I'm thinking these will supplement each other well.

Don't know what that is... a cream, a different company's mind programming? If it's a form of mind programming, you cannot use it with mine. Never mix mind programming products by different producers.

Quote:I'll take more exact measurements tomorrow but I'm in-between a 32 B or C at the moment (and fluctuate quite a bit during my cycle) and would love to get to a D while maintaining my look and shapeliness.

Yes, you need exact measurements to know what benefit you get from the program. Looking forward to seeing your results.
Welcome and good luck with the program.
(01-12-2017, 04:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2017, 02:46 AM)moonmama Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, after about a week or so of trying out some subliminal's online I stumbled upon this site and decided that this would be the place I invest in and journey I take. It just felt right.

As DifferentHeaven said, you can... but it's not necessary. All three have the same script. There are three so you can use whichever one you prefer, and adjust according to the situation. I recommend ultrasonic.

Quote:At the moment I'm just playing the tracks on my laptop. But I'd love to get the mp3's onto my phone at some point so that I can listen to them when I'm away from the computer.

Yes, if your cat starts reacting unusually, then you'd want to lower the volume. But if you calibrate according to the instructions, this is extremely unlikely to affect your cat negatively.

Quote:I've been listening to a subliminal for a smaller nose as well, if I listen to that for only say 30 minutes a day will that effect my results with this one?

Yes. You cannot use subliminals by different providers at the same time, and you cannot use 2 or more subliminals that are designed to adjust you physically at the same time. Please see the FAQ section for more information.

Quote:I've been using the noogleberry breast enhancement for about 6 months so I'm thinking these will supplement each other well.

Don't know what that is... a cream, a different company's mind programming? If it's a form of mind programming, you cannot use it with mine. Never mix mind programming products by different producers.

Quote:I'll take more exact measurements tomorrow but I'm in-between a 32 B or C at the moment (and fluctuate quite a bit during my cycle) and would love to get to a D while maintaining my look and shapeliness.

Yes, you need exact measurements to know what benefit you get from the program. Looking forward to seeing your results.

Thank you! I stopped listening to the other subliminal as soon as I purchase yours and won't listen to them until I've completed this program. Do you ever take requests for subliminals to be made?
Thanks again!
(01-12-2017, 03:35 AM)Different Heaven Wrote: [ -> ]Ah finally again. Another journal that is not a DMSI/AM/SM/BASE.

Yes, you CAN actually listen to all three tracks in the playlist. BUT, that ultrasonic mp3 shouldn't play on the headphones/earbuds, play it on the speaker ( Play it all three if you still proceed to listen all of them, but not on earbuds/headphones, on speaker. Masked just fine playing on speakers (actually ultrasonic was the best option if you want to play subliminal on speakers).

You can just pick one from that three tracks. For example, trickling stream only. Ocean surf, trickling stream, and the ultrasonic, each of them have a same script. So you better pick one. Maybe trickling stream when on day (using speaker/better with headphones/earbuds), and ultrasonic on speakers at night or while you sleep.

Yes you can use it around your cat. But too much loud of ultrasonic can maybe disturb your cats or children cause they are prone/tend to more sensitive to ultrasonic/higher sound frequencies that can make them discomfort, headaches, or some another negative side effects. Just calibrate the ultrasonic sound just as in the instruction.

I think it's not really a problem if you only listen to it for only 30 minutes. But, don't MIX the different generations with older or higher generations (like 3G and 4G, 5G and 3G, 4G and 5G, etc.). Do not listen 5G with ANYTHING else (pure solo only), you can use two 4G programs at the same time.

Good luck for your journey. Big Grin

Thank you for your help/ support! Are you currently on the program as well?

And what does this mean? "Ah finally again. Another journal that is not a DMSI/AM/SM/BASE. "
Sorry I'm new!
(01-12-2017, 06:36 PM)moonmama Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2017, 04:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you! I stopped listening to the other subliminal as soon as I purchase yours and won't listen to them until I've completed this program. Do you ever take requests for subliminals to be made?
Thanks again!

I am currently in the middle of Doing Way Too Many Things At Once ™ for taking custom requests. But, hopefully once the technology generation I am working on developing is finished, I will be free to start doing so once again.

I'm also planning to upgrade Breast Enlargement, by the way, but it will be significantly more than 6 months before I can do that.

Don't forget to make exact measurements!
I wanna get this for my girlfriend
Perfect. I will be following your results closely as my girlfriend wants to try this and she looks about the same size as you. What are your current measurements if you don't mind me asking. She is 30 over 28 under and 29 above.
Please keep us updated on your progress. Like if you feel any growth and the sort. You don't have to post pictures but if you could give us measurements after every file in the program that would be great.
Updating with my measurements,
Ribcage- 28 inches
Under bust- 33.5 inches
Upper bust- 32 inches

And a question- Does subliminal work make you more tired/ need more rest than normal? I've noticed that I need more sleep since stating.
I'll update with a photo and new measurements at the end of the 1 month mark!
Thank you!
Hi Moonmama,
Yes that can be the case sometimes due to the extra input. And since it is a physical change program it definately will take some extra energy.
(02-01-2017, 02:31 AM)moonmama Wrote: [ -> ]Updating with my measurements,
Ribcage- 28 inches
Under bust- 33.5 inches
Upper bust- 32 inches

And a question- Does subliminal work make you more tired/ need more rest than normal? I've noticed that I need more sleep since stating.
Thank you!

Using a sub can have a tiring effect in two different cases. First is if it's tiring you out from exposure to so much of it, and second is if it's using up a lot of energy to make a physical change. How much are you listening to it?
(02-01-2017, 09:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2017, 02:31 AM)moonmama Wrote: [ -> ]Updating with my measurements,
Ribcage- 28 inches
Under bust- 33.5 inches
Upper bust- 32 inches

Thank you!

Using a sub can have a tiring effect in two different cases. First is if it's tiring you out from exposure to so much of it, and second is if it's using up a lot of energy to make a physical change. How much are you listening to it?

That makes sense. Thank you. I have it play through the night while I'm sleeping and anywhere from like 3-6 hours throughout the day while I'm near the computer.
(02-01-2017, 11:44 PM)WIP68 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi MM,

I was reading your journal and thought of a personal experience that may interest you.

About one year ago, my LTR and I decided to take the supplement MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) for it's health benefits. It is an organosulfur compound that is apparently less toxic than water. Anyways, the short version of the story, within the space of one to two months her breast size increased over a cup size from a 'D' to a 'DD' plus "spillage" while maintaining the same body weight. I did some research and found that MSM can have this effect on some women. I don't know if it's true or not but the effect apparently happens when MSM is taken with Vitamin C. My LTR was taking Vitamin C when the size increased.

-we were taking the powder form NOT the pill form
-we both started out low in dosage and she worked herself up to 2 tbsp/day
-you have to start low in dosage because MSM helps to detoxify the body, and too much detoxification at once can make you sick
-after close to a year of taking it her cup size is now 'E' but her body weight has increased so this further breast size increase could be partially or entirely related to that.

You can google this yourself and find similar stories.

And obviously do your own due diligence.

'Breast' of luck in your journey.
Wow interesting!! I'll have to try that out! Thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2 3