Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The Pheromone Subliminal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My idea is to create a subliminal that boosts the effects of wearing pheromones while also minimizing the negative effects of them. I get burned out quite quickly when I wear pheromones. Especially If I don't shower at night before I go to bed. This subliminal will prevent fatigue / headache from exposure to various molecules, less brain fog, boost ability to think, less depressing effects from molecules like A1, less intimidation from others and more self control when you subconsciously becomes aware of being exposed to pheromones from someone else wearing them or from being around sweat (like at a gym), etc. Also, some people get very caught up in letting the pheromones do all the work and this within itself is detrimental to the social effects you desire from wearing mones in the first place so the subliminal should help you to stay in the moment. +, the ability to be yourself and be congruent while wearing a pheromone.

I know there is a lot of overlap in the Pheromone and Subliminal communities so I'm thinking this one has a lot of potential.
Thoughts?
No takers? Damn
People won't see it straight away, especially in the section that is less viewed. I think Shannon mentioned this idea for DMSI and some stage. It would be interesting if you could naturally express them without messing something up like body chemistry and such.
Oh I see. I assumed it would be in View Today's posts.

Very cool - good to know he's had the idea in the past. It would be really cool and is definitely (depending on the price) something I would invest in.
Oh I guess it would be, i've NEVER looked at the view new posts section after being here for a few years haha. I wonder how many people look at it. I just go through each forum and look at the posts there.
I always used the new posts section but there is so much people on the forum recently that it became very hard to read everything.