Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM->another sublm->WM or AM-> WM..?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have used AM and another sublm (MLS 5G).. Now I decided to be on WM now. But, this makes me confused. Should I run AM again, the go to WM directly. Or is okay using WM now?

I need your suggestions guys soon, I have missed 2 days after a week Rest to use the next subs.
Hey man,
Welcome. How long did you use MLS after AM for?

Don't worry about it being longer than a week rest, it's not strictly a week.. sometimes a little more can be good to let it settle.
(01-08-2017, 04:11 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man,
Welcome. How long did you use MLS after AM for?

Thank you. I run it for six months.
Well it's best to use the AM Refresher for atleast 32 days first before doing WM in that case.
(01-08-2017, 06:10 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Well it's best to use the AM Refresher for atleast 32 days first before doing WM in that case.

But I want to run AM again for the 2nd time. Is that okay running the refresher ?
Yeah if you want to run AM again first that's fine and will only help. I just thought you meant that you wanted to start WM as soon as you could which is why I said the refresher.

If you do the whole program again you'll have a better base to build upon.
Thank you, Ben. I understand.

I just thought that once we used the refresher we should never repeat the program.
How was ur experience with MLS?
(01-08-2017, 11:24 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]How was ur experience with MLS?

It's like your eyesight was expanded. My study habit is now much better.

I just can't write all my journal. I wrote it in my diary.

If you are a student that feels hard to learn the lessons, this is recommended. This will help you for examination. It's easy to memorize for me.