Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New to Subliminals and excited!:)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone!

I recently found the world of subliminals a couple of weeks ago at another forum and ever since then I have been very interested ever since.

I have always worked on improving myself as a person in all areas of my life. Thus this seems like a very useful thing to use. I just started the free absolute self-confidence subliminal yesterday. So lets see how it goes! Smile
(01-07-2017, 05:42 PM)omi95 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Everyone!

I recently found the world of subliminals a couple of weeks ago at another forum and ever since then I have been very interested ever since.

I have always worked on improving myself as a person in all areas of my life. Thus this seems like a very useful thing to use. I just started the free absolute self-confidence subliminal yesterday. So lets see how it goes! Smile

Awesome! Welcome to the forum, mate. Hope this sub does you well Cool
Welcome omi95, GL HF =)
(01-16-2017, 06:59 AM)NoLimit Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome omi95, GL HF =)

Thanks so much!
(01-15-2017, 06:27 PM)eternity Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2017, 05:42 PM)omi95 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Everyone!

Awesome! Welcome to the forum, mate. Hope this sub does you well Cool

I believe it would!
What sub r u listening right now?