Subliminal Talk

Full Version: I'm back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

After a long hiatus I have returned, I used to be called MangoEruption in this here neck of the woods. Due to some email issues from way back when I decided to create another account using my new email.

It's nice to see the new developments Shannon has made since I've been away, I think the newest thing he created ATM of my last visit was WM2. Now that I'm getting promoted in my job, I'm looking for an even bigger edge over the competition now. I'm considering jumping into AM6 or just the new beta program Shannon has offered (I forget the abbreviations lol). Speaking of abbreviations, I need to learn all the new ones since most posts here don't make sense to me anymore lol.

But anyways, I'm glad to be back Smile
Glad to see you back here, I read some of your journals there, good ones.
You are probably talking about DMSI, I highly recommend that one Smile almost everyone is using it for a reason.
Thanks Smile

Yeah I've been seeing DMSI journals up the ying-yang around here, mind if I ask how long is one loop? I'm considering getting some Jaybird X3's for sleep use and if DMSI is short enough I might just skip that for now.
1 hour 9 min, recommended time is 3 loop so 3 hours 36min per day
Oh not bad then, I might just start with DMSI.

Thanks Alpha c:
(01-04-2017, 11:27 AM)Jaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Oh not bad then, I might just start with DMSI.

Thanks Alpha c:

Yeah I can only recommend it to you, it's very potent! Wink

(01-04-2017, 05:25 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]1 hour 9 min, recommended time is 3 loop so 3 hours 36min per day

3h27 per day ! :idea:
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin