Subliminal Talk

Full Version: E2 or LTU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone

I been on E2 for awhile and don't really see any changes. I know its 5.5G and should be working better but Im wondering if its really the right sub. I saw LTU 3.1 and it looks like a better sub as it constantly gives you Positive thoughts and makes you a happier person and in love with life. On E2 I just feel mellow and emotionless. Also always stuck in my head and not enjoying much of anything. If any of you can give your thoughts and opinions, I would appreciate it.
You haven't even been on it for a month. Look at the E2 sales page. Do you want that or LTU. Run the one you pick for a year.
(01-02-2017, 08:55 AM)dbzjakecake Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone

I been on E2 for awhile and don't really see any changes. I know its 5.5G and should be working better but Im wondering if its really the right sub. I saw LTU 3.1 and it looks like a better sub as it constantly gives you Positive thoughts and makes you a happier person and in love with life. On E2 I just feel mellow and emotionless. Also always stuck in my head and not enjoying much of anything. If any of you can give your thoughts and opinions, I would appreciate it.

You see that part in bold? That's your clue to knowing it's doing it's thing. It might not be fun or flashy or exciting, but it's working just fine. E2. Keep going.