Subliminal Talk

Full Version: X24 vs X32 vs X124 vs 5.5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got X24, X32, and X124 during the sale and I have a few questions.

1. Will refund policies apply to these even though it was during a sale? Given that this seems to be the first time these three are on sale I'd like to double check my available options if one or more of these don't work, which leads to #2.

2. What is the efficacy difference between X24 and X32, and for women whose first language isn't English (especially a few Russian and Chinese girls I know) would the no-script X124 yield better results than the "better" of the other two?

3. Since using earplugs is out of the question, how bad would the potential conflict be against a 5.5G like DMSI 3.0.1A?

There aren't a lot of public anecdotes on these forums about the X-series and I don't remember seeing an answer to #2 specifically. Also, it seems I may be one of the first, if not the first, 5.5G users to also attempt to use an X-series sub, so...for science!
X24 usually works better with younger girls than X32.
Bump. I would like to hear what Shannon has to say about the questions. (especially regarding 2 and 3)
(01-01-2017, 08:51 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]I just got X24, X32, and X124 during the sale and I have a few questions.

1. Will refund policies apply to these even though it was during a sale? Given that this seems to be the first time these three are on sale I'd like to double check my available options if one or more of these don't work, which leads to #2.

We will follow the current refund policy.

Quote:2. What is the efficacy difference between X24 and X32, and for women whose first language isn't English (especially a few Russian and Chinese girls I know) would the no-script X124 yield better results than the "better" of the other two?

Efficacy depends on her subconscious comprehension of English, plus her conscious comprehension of English (in the case of those two), plus her response to the "ignition stage". The difference between X24 and X32 is 0 in this regard. X124 will give you much less polar results, because it has no script, and there is no announcement that it is playing. X24 and X32 will give better results if she does not resist. It depends on the woman.

Quote:3. Since using earplugs is out of the question, how bad would the potential conflict be against a 5.5G like DMSI 3.0.1A?

You are supposed to be using X24 and X32 for minutes to hours at a time. These are potentially going to interrupt DMSI, but to what degree I do not know.

Quote:There aren't a lot of public anecdotes on these forums about the X-series and I don't remember seeing an answer to #2 specifically. Also, it seems I may be one of the first, if not the first, 5.5G users to also attempt to use an X-series sub, so...for science!
(01-02-2017, 03:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You are supposed to be using X24 and X32 for minutes to hours at a time. These are potentially going to interrupt DMSI, but to what degree I do not know.

Given this, would you advise against using any of the weapons (X24, X32, X124, and Poetry of Eros) when using DMSI?

Also if this were the case, may I suggest having something installed in the next version of DMSI that would allow temporary use of other subs to not interrupt the DMSI progress? Well, the weapons, MIR, and MHS are all designed to use for the short term, targeted use. (And it's not something you plan to use it. (May be not for the weapons, but definitely for MHS and MIR)). Given this, I think it may be a good feature to be added in the longer term subliminals. Of course, that is assuming that such feature is available.
(01-02-2017, 04:25 PM)sw72hw Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2017, 03:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You are supposed to be using X24 and X32 for minutes to hours at a time. These are potentially going to interrupt DMSI, but to what degree I do not know.

Given this, would you advise against using any of the weapons (X24, X32, X124, and Poetry of Eros) when using DMSI?

Also if this were the case, may I suggest having something installed in the next version of DMSI that would allow temporary use of other subs to not interrupt the DMSI progress? Well, the weapons, MIR, and MHS are all designed to use for the short term, targeted use. (And it's not something you plan to use it. (May be not for the weapons, but definitely for MHS and MIR)). Given this, I think it may be a good feature to be added in the longer term subliminals. Of course, that is assuming that such feature is available.

I suggest that it is best to only use X124 while using DMSI.

It's not a matter of "adding it as a feature". It's a matter of "Can it be done?" and right now, at best... I don;t know, and it seems unlikely. But I have been surprised before. We shall see.
Ok, looks like I'll be using X124 with at least two of the Russian women and at least one of the Chinese ones until I'm sure their English comprehensions are reasonably good enough for X24, and then I'll gauge how much of a disruption in any potential DMSI absorption I'm willing to accept before proceeding to the scripted sub. Thanks for your recommendations, Shannon, and I look forward to documenting data for viability and science!
I have been actually contemplating trying to test out the DMSI Aura/X124 combo for some time now, as I have X124; I refrained from it in order not to belie DMSI results for testing purposes. I might try that out sometime in the future, if my gut tells me to. Wink