Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New years sale?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a new years sale? Looking to get a 4g file and I live in canada so exchange rate makes the file 400$. I don't really want to pay that much because frankly it's too much money for me to pay
I talked to Andrew and yes there will be one.

But I don't know where you got your exchange rate from that it works out to $400. It's like $42 CAD.
The files 298$us. Conversion is 400.62$ canadian
(12-31-2016, 04:10 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I talked to Andrew and yes there will be one.

But I don't know where you got your exchange rate from that it works out to $400. It's like $42 CAD.

What file is going to be 42$ cad.
Oh okay sorry, when you said 4g I thought you meant a single stage program. Not many 4g six stage programs left so I didn't think of it.
I live in Canada, there's no exchange rate
You really should send mails for things like New Years Sale or new product launches, because the people who aren't often on this forum probably don't notice it.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8372.html
Shannon Wrote:Hey, everybody, the 2017 New Years Sale is currently on!

We are bringing back the 3G titles for the sale, and discounting 3Gs and 4Gs by a whopping 40% during the sale! We are also discounting Poetry of the Silent Eros, X24, X32 and X124.

Get yours now, because when it stops, nobody knows!