Subliminal Talk

Full Version: LM journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellas,

First I need to say that I've always been a lucky guy, always got stuff I shouldn't, if I listen to what mainstream people think.

So I was like hey let's give Luck Magnifier a try and see what happens! Big Grin

Yesterday after 8 hours of listening I was feeling like a deep fear inside of me.
Some thoughts came to my mind like "Hey why would I listen to this?
What if I mess with my luck by listening to this sub?"

But then I took big deep breathing to let it go and it went fine.

Today I'm on day 2, and this morning when i woke up I was telling me "Hey tonight you're going to eat a pretty big christmas dinner, let's get some fruits for a light noon meal!"

What do I want? Mmmmh pineapple and clementine! Tongue

So I went for the first time in a biocoop near where I live because I knew they had good pineapple.
And what a surprise when I came in I saw this big sign "pineapple liquidation, get 3 for 1"!

I was like "Really?? is the sub already working or is it just my normal luck?" Big Grin

Anyway, I'll update if I see stuff I'm not used to happening!
So for Christmas I went to see my family, and my grandfather who won the lottery few years ago, (1M+) gave me far far more money than usual!

Also this morning (day 6), I played a RPG and looted something on a monster (0.01% loot chance) on my first try on it.
It's not like I care since I have no time to play games but I was like "NO fucking way!" Big Grin
wait til this good shit comes out in 6G combo-ed with some other titles...its gona be fuking mind blowing! to say da least !!
The thought of 6G scares me a bit, what's it going to run, 4 figures? Smile
LM 7 days:

Yesterday with my business I made in ONE day, what I usually make in ONE really bad month when everything is going bad etc. (~1000€)

Of course there were preparations for this that were anterior to the listening of LM but it was still really impressive!

Another thing, I ordered a present for a friend of mine that I also wanted, but I didn't want to buy one for me because I don't really need it.
Well guess what, thursday I received my buddy's gift.
And Friday I received the exact same order in my mailbox again without ever ordering it Hahaha WTF! Big Grin

I'll pause this journal here (for now) since I bought DMSI 3.01 after reading journals, I couldn't resist to try it because this sub seems to do sooooooo much good things, well you probably know better than me!

Anyway, see you around! Smile
(12-31-2016, 05:01 PM)Different Heaven Wrote: [ -> ]That testimony makes me want to do LM man! Amazing result! Big Grin
Yes and the craziest is that the effect continued this week even if I don't listen to it anymore!

Indeed I met a guy who has exactly the thing I'm searching for my business and I have exactly what he is searching!

I know him for only 2 days and we are already planning project for our business and he said "I don't know why but I think we're going to make plenty of money!"

I just smiled back and was thinking "wow such sub..." Lol!
(01-02-2017, 04:44 AM)Different Heaven Wrote: [ -> ]Guess how can it be in 5G or higher.

Yeah, that should be instabuy for me! Big Grin
So even if I switched to DMSI it seems that this sub is still working!

Just made 1000€ in 10 days with my business and usually I make 1500/month.

Also I'm having tons of opportunities like client telling me they will do a job for me and I'll have to pay them only when they would finished it.
It has never happened before, usually I give them money before and after the job is done.

On an other side it seems I'm having some minor unusual misfortune.
So I'm wondering if the theory about the "universe" (or w/e you call it) taking some of your luck in other area of your life to fullfy the one you focus on is true.

Let me explain:

Last week I falled down stairs, well the last time it happened to me was when I was a kid, it never happens to me!
Moreover I fall on my car's key and broke them so I was unable to use my car for 1 week.
AND I was parked in my city center.

When I got my new key i came back to my car only to see it has the windows broken and someone stole everything I had in. (Well I had nothing, the window rep costed more than what was stolen)

All of this happened since I started sub, my life was pretty quiet before but I'm not complaning since oustanding pro > minor cons ! Wink
(01-10-2017, 04:23 AM)NoLimit Wrote: [ -> ]So even if I switched to DMSI it seems that this sub is still working!

Just made 1000€ in 10 days with my business and usually I make 1500/month.

Also I'm having tons of opportunities like client telling me they will do a job for me and I'll have to pay them only when they would finished it.
It has never happened before, usually I give them money before and after the job is done.

On an other side it seems I'm having some minor unusual misfortune.
So I'm wondering if the theory about the "universe" (or w/e you call it) taking some of your luck in other area of your life to fullfy the one you focus on is true.

Let me explain:

Last week I falled down stairs, well the last time it happened to me was when I was a kid, it never happens to me!
Moreover I fall on my car's key and broke them so I was unable to use my car for 1 week.
AND I was parked in my city center.

When I got my new key i came back to my car only to see it has the windows broken and someone stole everything I had in. (Well I had nothing, the window rep costed more than what was stolen)

All of this happened since I started sub, my life was pretty quiet before but I'm not complaning since oustanding pro > minor cons ! Wink

When I ran Luck Magnifier I used to view these setbacks as "blessings in disguise".

The week you were without a car changed your daily routine. You may have had a conversation with someone that will help you in the future when you need it the most.
(01-10-2017, 05:34 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]When I ran Luck Magnifier I used to view these setbacks as "blessings in disguise".

The week you were without a car changed your daily routine. You may have had a conversation with someone that will help you in the future when you need it the most.

Well now that you make me think about it I never talked as much as this week to new people since I usually take my car to get everywhere I want to go, and I'm alone in the process.