Subliminal Talk

Full Version: First Impressions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My experience with subliminal audio goes back to the earliest days, and I still have an extensive collection on cassette, that's all you could get back then. I did graduate to the .mp3 experience when it first came out though Smile

I stumbled on this site yesterday and fortunately there were a few tracks to try out. I actually was looking for some good scripts and did find some excellent ones, and also decided to give a listen to the free content. It takes a lot to impress me but this sure did, and I ended up buying a couple, happiness and joy, and life tune up.

I see a huge, huge difference between the 4G and the 5G, they weren't kidding about this. The life tune up track is amazing. I've listened to both the masked and the ultrasonic, I prefer ultrasonic and do use headphones with it but only at a comfortable volume, I get why the site cautions people with this but this doesn't concern me, although if I were a fool and cranked it up that would be a different matter.

The effects of this were immediate for me, blew my mind actually. I do think that one gets attuned to such things generally with experience and I have a lot of that and can tell the good stuff from the ordinary and these are no ordinary recordings, in fact I would say this stands out head and shoulders above anything else out there on the market. Perhaps the best $90 I have ever spent, and that might sound like a crazy amount of money to pay for a half hour recording basically but I now own this permanently and can enjoy its effects forever, I have a back up copy on a back up drive to make sure that happens.

I'd like to see more 5G stuff turned out, there is little I'm interested in that is in 5G now, and I'm not all that fussy about the 4G actually, although it does seem decent enough and a lot of users probably wouldn't mind it. It's a lot cheaper of course but lacks the massive punch of the latest version I would say.

The Life Tune Up is a great all in one program though and one may not even need anything else to dramatically effect one's life.
After listening to my 4G one a couple times I don't think it's all that bad, at least with the ultrasonic version anyway, although it may take longer to do its thing than the 5G ones do. I may look into some more of those after all.

Frosted

Welcome!
Thanks! I discovered yesterday that you do have to be careful when listening to the ultrasonic recordings with a phone. I took my phone out of my pocket and accidentally increased the volume to the max. I could definitely hear it screech and my ears hurt for a while after that one. My phone does have a limiter on it which would have saved me from this unpleasant experience but many of the things I listen to requires a fairly high volume, not this track though LOL. I did seem to get some sort of positive jolt from the thing though but my ears do not wish to pay this price again. No perceivable damage done but not a healthy way to go long term I don't think.

Other than that, things are going well a couple days into this, this really is amazing stuff. I'm on vacation so I'm managing to listen for 2 or 3 hours a day, the 8-12 that's recommended is not realistic for a lot of people I would expect, and although I'm sure this would accelerate things, I don't think that's necessary at all unless you are in a big rush for something, a date perhaps Smile I've been happily married for 35 years so that's not a concern although something my wife could listen to when she gets a little annoying may be worth considering Smile
Just got Develop a Zen Attitude. My expectation was that this would probably blow me away and it well exceeded that. Meditation on steroids. Simply amazing, and it's 4G so my limiting beliefs about 4G are now completely gone. Some of us spend a lifetime seeking nirvana but who knew you could buy it for $24.50? Smile