Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can DMSI work for me if i'm underage ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'm 15, and i want to know if DMSI can achieve it's effects even tho i'm underage. Thanks.
It sure can...
I bought Maximum Learning Speed for my sis who is 15..and in past 3 months. She has totally transformed..

Just follow the instructions and u will be good
(12-18-2016, 10:06 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]It sure can...
I bought Maximum Learning Speed for my sis who is 15..and in past 3 months. She has totally transformed..

Just follow the instructions and u will be good

Thanks man. I needed this answer Big Grin
Quote from the product description:

Do not use this program if you are under the legal age of majority.
If majority is at 15 where he lives. It seems to be a legal issue here which means the program may still works.
It's like saying you are not authorized to drive if you are under the legal age of majority, but you may still be able to drive at 15 but you are braking the law.
The age part of the disclaimer is most likely to cover IML to make sure someone is allowed to purchase in the first place, like applying for credit cards and other such things.
(....)
From I know Shannon cannot make "if statement" work completely.
(12-18-2016, 03:37 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]If majority is at 15 where he lives. It seems to be a legal issue here which means the program may still works.
It's like saying you are not authorized to drive if you are under the legal age of majority, but you may still be able to drive at 15 but you are braking the law.

He already said he is underage. You must consider that the program is affecting body chemistry, which may be not only favorable for non-adults. I am not saying it won't work I am just saying it is in the product description and Shannon had a reason why he put this in.
By the way, having sex at 15 is legal at our country.
I don't know, if I were 15 I would probably use it. Rolleyes
From what I know your sexuality start around 12 when your sex hormones start to change your body. Maybe there is some stuff in DMSI that wouldn't be recommended for underage, but underage means different things in different country. So unless it's specifically said in the product a specific age it just seems to be related to the law.
Just for future reference... using this program, DMSI, while you are still developing physically will potentially interrupt/interfere with that development, which is why I put that there. I guess I have to change it.

Do not use this program if you are under the age of 18, or if you know you are still developing physically.