Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Guns of steel and sex appeal- DMSI 3.1 A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey guys, been running DMSI since the very first version and decided it was time to start a little journal of sorts.

So a little backround. Im a well built good looking guy, but I never really got good with woman(at least the real atractive ones) till I started reading and applying some of david deangelos stuff like double your dating and deep inner game. It really helped me develop my confidence with woman and better understand what they do and dont find attractive. After that point I ended up getting some very attractive girlfriends over the next couple years and all was well on the lady front until something happened in my life that shook my confidence. Ever since that point I have struggled to regain that confidence and succuss with woman that I once had

I have tried many different things to get back to my prior level but to no avail. I think there is a lot of information overload at play here. I got to a point where I was reading so much stuff on the topic I think it was hurting me rather than helping me

As far as the subliminal front is concerned ive been using Shannons subs for over two years now and cant really say ive ever noticed any tangible benefits, but I dont want to give up on them. After reading multiple posts from Shannon on the subject I believe im a control freak personality type when it comes to sub resistence. I dont like being told what to do and in the past have been extremely resistant to things like hypnosis programming. Basically I believe I have a deep seeded fear of losing control.

I wish to get over this fear however, and anyone that reads Shannons posts knows hes a brilliant guy and I I believe his subs may be approaching the power levels(OVER 9000!!! for the DBZ fans out there) necessary to start breaking through my walls of resistance.

Currently just finished day 12 of dmsi 3.01 A Hybrid and I think some resistance is starting to show. I think this may actually be a good thing because most of the time I just notice nothing at all on subs(stonewalling). The past few days though Ive been getting a mixture of anxiety and depression. Feelings like whats the point in trying, im not going anywhere in life, and missing my ex. Just a general sense of being down.Besides that sometimes i get this kind of weird feeling going on in my head and feel kind of spaced out. Not the euphoria feeling people here are talking about but definitely something going on

As far as effects on woman its hard to say if anything is going on out of the ordianry. I am at a disadvantage in this department because I have a rare eye condition and literally cannot tell if a girl is checking me out unless they are right next to me.

I will say however that I was at a party this weekened that one of my exs was at and she actively seeked me out and came over by me. We were playfully teasing/touching eachother at different points in the night (stuff like me coming up behind her and grabbing he sides and her slapping my ass multpiple times when I was turned away from her) even though she currently has a boyfriend. Pretty sure she was feeling atracted to me. Not sure if this would have happened or not without dmsi so its a possible effect.

I hit her up the next day to talk about something funny that happened at the party and she didnt seem as responsive and eventually stopped texting back. Probablly a mistake to have texted her but ah well, **** it. If she dumps her bf out of the blue and start hitting me up then I think its safe to say dmsi is at play

Anyways, heres to continuing on with this sub and coming out the other side as the badass mo f***** p i m p I know I truly am within
I would say that you're getting results. In a case like yours, the first results are almost always noticed as being negative reactions to the goal of the sub. That's the subconscious trying to discourage what the sub is starting to accomplish. The more it happens, the harder your subconscious is fighting the results you get and the more you know you're getting results, or there would be nothing to resist!

The ex: She was being sniped at the party, and responding, but when she left she was no longer being affected by the sniper, and you saw the difference in response. So all in all, I'd say you're making good progress.
(12-13-2016, 08:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I would say that you're getting results. In a case like yours, the first results are almost always noticed as being negative reactions to the goal of the sub. That's the subconscious trying to discourage what the sub is starting to accomplish. The more it happens, the harder your subconscious is fighting the results you get and the more you know you're getting results, or there would be nothing to resist!

The ex: She was being sniped at the party, and responding, but when she left she was no longer being affected by the sniper, and you saw the difference in response. So all in all, I'd say you're making good progress.

That definitely makes sense. Cool, glad to hear you think so. Any plans of possibly implementing a long range sniper Shannon? That would be pretty sweet to focus sexual energy on an individual like my ex while not even needing to be around them
(12-13-2016, 10:25 AM)Broski Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2016, 08:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I would say that you're getting results. In a case like yours, the first results are almost always noticed as being negative reactions to the goal of the sub. That's the subconscious trying to discourage what the sub is starting to accomplish. The more it happens, the harder your subconscious is fighting the results you get and the more you know you're getting results, or there would be nothing to resist!

That definitely makes sense. Cool, glad to hear you think so. Any plans of possibly implementing a long range sniper Shannon? That would be pretty sweet to focus sexual energy on an individual like my ex while not even needing to be around them

Actually, I have been mulling over how to do that for the last two releases. I am going to try to implement, if it is possible, something that will snipe one or more people you find sufficiently attractive, continuously, regardless of physical distance.
(12-13-2016, 11:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2016, 10:25 AM)Broski Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually, I have been mulling over how to do that for the last two releases. I am going to try to implement, if it is possible, something that will snipe one or more people you find sufficiently attractive, continuously, regardless of physical distance.

Awesome
(12-13-2016, 11:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I have been mulling over how to do that for the last two releases. I am going to try to implement, if it is possible, something that will snipe one or more people you find sufficiently attractive, continuously, regardless of physical distance.

"Manifestation Sniper!" It could be just like fishing. Consciously set an energy-hook, and then reel 'em in!
Day 16

Some recent observations

-Increased hunger: I never noticed the increased hunger everyone has been mentioning until the past week or so on this version(3.01 A Hybrid) Its been simply ravenous at times. Straight up binge eating a few days
-Fear based dreams: Almost nightly now I will have some sort of scary/fear based dream. Cant remember all of them but I know its been happening almost nightly for the past week or so.
-Increased inclination to masturbate: Have had increased urges to masturbate and have gone overboard doing so a few days
-Increased time spent on internet: Ill have a productive day planned out with different things to do then end up finding myself sucked in and wasting time on the internet
-Slightly more comfortable around girls: Went to a party friday night and it seems like the past few times ive been out ive been vibing better with woman than I generally have been lately. Nothing significant but i feel likes there may be a slight difference there.

My thoughts: I feel like some of these observations(increased time on internet, increased masturbation, fear based dreams, may be a signs of my subconscious trying to resist and battle against the program(Feel free to chime in with your thoughts Shannon). Im gonna do my best to consciously try to cut down on some of these things despite the urges as theyve been cutting into my productivity. Thats about it for now
That is definitely an effort at self sabotage. How quickly do you notice the self sabotage and stop it?
(12-18-2016, 04:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That is definitely an effort at self sabotage. How quickly do you notice the self sabotage and stop it?

Its been kind of going in spurts. Like ill give in for a day then try to get back on track the next day followed by giving in again after resisting the urges for a day. I consciously recognize it fairly quickly but I think I need to put more effort into actively resisting it
Day 18

Been having this weird feeling in the third eye region of my head lately accompanied by slight nausea. Not sure if its a possible effect of resistance or under the surface clearing going on or I caught some sort of bug.
Day 24

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your holiday.

Not much to report on the dmsi front. Things just seem pretty normalish. No increased IOIs or internal type shifts. Will report back in about a week or so with an update or if anything significant happens in the meantime
Day 31

Been experiencing extra worry/negative thoughts lately. Hopefully something deep is being worked on which will lead to some big changes soon.

Went out to a friends party this weekend. When I first got there one of the girls was seeming to laugh at everything i said and had her feet pointed towards me even though we were a ways apart and it was slightly awkward to be turned that way. She wasnt the most attractive however

Later on we hit up a bar and I ran into a girl i know. Now this girl is definitely more on the attractive side. First time I met her was at a bar around a year ago and we full on made out on the dance floor. Unfortunately I never ended up sealing the deal with her as she apparently ended up losing interest. Ive seen her multiple times since at different bars/parties though and we mostly just have a friendish vibe now. Last time i saw her however was a month ago or so and she took me out to the dance floor of the bar we were at and we did some grinding. Same thing ended up happening this past weekend though but maybe slightly more intense. No makeout action though. It was packed as f*ck and I eventually lost her in the crowd. If dmsi can get me to eventually pull her that would definitely be something

Been hitting up both pof and tinder as of late and not finding much success. I have no problem getting matches but Ive been finding either they dont reply or the conversations just end up fizzling out and they stop replying after awhile. I should note that i only messege/ respond to messeges of fairly attractive woman. Ive had better succuss with it in the past though.Getting slightly frustrating, not gonna lie. May just say f*ck it with the dating apps and just focus on myself for the time being
(12-13-2016, 08:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The ex: She was being sniped at the party, and responding, but when she left she was no longer being affected by the sniper, and you saw the difference in response. So all in all, I'd say you're making good progress.

Wait, sniper only works when target is within physical proximity?

I thought it would continue to affect them over distance.

So if someone you like/want/very attracted to gets sniped at some point due to seeing you in physical reality, then later on they will be unaffected? Is the program not to make people you find attractive drawn to you?
(01-04-2017, 08:35 AM)PDjunkie Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2016, 08:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The ex: She was being sniped at the party, and responding, but when she left she was no longer being affected by the sniper, and you saw the difference in response. So all in all, I'd say you're making good progress.

Wait, sniper only works when target is within physical proximity?

I thought it would continue to affect them over distance.

So if someone you like/want/very attracted to gets sniped at some point due to seeing you in physical reality, then later on they will be unaffected? Is the program not to make people you find attractive drawn to you?

Sniper/aura is physical proximity, manifestation happens regardless. Hoping the sniper/aura becomes capable of remote affectation in the next version.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5