Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI v3.0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Shannon,

I'm running part A.

First few days I felt very happy and energized. I still feel energized but less happy.

I've been having very weird dreams. Some I can't remember but I just remember them being weird. So that "keeping the healing out of consciousness" seems to be working.

One weird dream involved me talking with a famous actor about what it was like being a sex symbol. I guess I'm preparing for my future, and seeking advice from the best.

I feel more and more disinterested in women. Seems so counter intuitive. There are even days I want to avoid women.

Women who do talk with me generally seem to enjoy their time and look flushed in the face. Although before the DMSI series this might happen about 5 to 10% of the time, it's now more about 30 to 50% of the time.

I've had some women start conversations with me. One woman I've known for months came up and hugged me. (She's never done that before.) Some women are seeming nervous around me. It seems women who are younger (18 to 26 years old) are much more likely to look nervous, uncertain, or flustered. It's as if they don't know how to process me. I'll also joke around or tease them and it's as though they don't know how to process that either. It's like their minds are some where else. Like it's taking all their energy to "hold it together". I don't know how else to describe it. At least they're not giving me the alien stare.

Other times women I know (and I've known for months) will start conversations with me, and within 1 or 2 minutes of conversation they become very quiet. As in they just don't seem to want to talk. I wonder if they are experiencing a reset effect and a bit confused.

Any thoughts you have I'd appreciate.
(12-09-2016, 08:16 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon,

I'm running part A.

First few days I felt very happy and energized. I still feel energized but less happy.

I've been having very weird dreams. Some I can't remember but I just remember them being weird. So that "keeping the healing out of consciousness" seems to be working.

One weird dream involved me talking with a famous actor about what it was like being a sex symbol. I guess I'm preparing for my future, and seeking advice from the best.

I feel more and more disinterested in women. Seems so counter intuitive. There are even days I want to avoid women.

Women who do talk with me generally seem to enjoy their time and look flushed in the face. Although before the DMSI series this might happen about 5 to 10% of the time, it's now more about 30 to 50% of the time.

I've had some women start conversations with me. One woman I've known for months came up and hugged me. (She's never done that before.) Some women are seeming nervous around me. It seems women who are younger (18 to 26 years old) are much more likely to look nervous, uncertain, or flustered. It's as if they don't know how to process me. I'll also joke around or tease them and it's as though they don't know how to process that either. It's like their minds are some where else. Like it's taking all their energy to "hold it together". I don't know how else to describe it. At least they're not giving me the alien stare.

Other times women I know (and I've known for months) will start conversations with me, and within 1 or 2 minutes of conversation they become very quiet. As in they just don't seem to want to talk. I wonder if they are experiencing a reset effect and a bit confused.

Any thoughts you have I'd appreciate.

I would say you are in a state of deep and profound growth and change below the surface and you're seeing bits and pieces of this reflected in the reactions and responses of the people you interact with. But it's not finished yet.

I think they are in shock at just how awesome you are. Literally, in awe of you. What's happening is that they are being affected and their perceptions are shifting to rest at "stunningly high status, stunningly high value, stunningly attractive" and they don't know how to handle this because it's never happened to them in the moment before.

That's what I think.
Shannon,

Some of them do appear to be stunned.
Shannon,

I just had another thought. I'm attracted to women, so the reset is supposed to happen with women.

But for someone who is a heterosexual man like me, does the reset happen with men too?

Reason I'm suggesting this is that if you go into a social group of people who already know you or who might stereotype you, if the women see the men treating you in such a way that suggests you're high status and cool, that will be a major attractive factor in the eyes of the women.
To some degree, it has to for the rest of what is happening to make sense in the bigger picture.
Shannon,

I've been experiencing an almost complete disinterest in women and sex. I've also been feeling angry. This is unusual as I am usually very easy going and peaceful.

Any comments you wish to give would be appreciated.
You are healing and clearing some deep stuff.
Shannon,

I've been offline because I've been focused on other things and wanted to objectify the results I think I'm getting from DMSI v3.0.1 as best as I can. I haven't been reading others' journals or anything on the forum for maybe a week or more. So what I'm about to present is not influenced by anything on the forum.

1) I had 2 athletic injuries that have been a bit bothersome for about 6 months. The areas now seem to suddenly be much improved.

2) I'm still wondering about this but I've wondered if the aura can over ride pheromones. I've used pheromones periodically while using the DMSI series and what I've noticed is that where I would have usually obtained consistent predictable responses from certain pheromone products, I'm getting more sporadic hits instead of consistent ones (which I was before the DMSI series). It makes me wonder if the aura is making the pheromones more likely to hit the women I'd be more compatible with and more likely to negate them with the ones I'm not.

3) My motivation/desire for completing my bucket list (and engaging life with passion and enthusiasm) is beyond what I experienced even as a teenager.

4) I've gotten really picky about women, and I'm referring much more to how they present themselves over their looks. (In fact, I've been more flexible with how they look.) When it comes to attractive women, I can still look at an attractive woman and see the attractiveness and even check them out. But it's like a reflex of going through the motions without the emotions that I'm used to accompanying it. Whereas before I might have over looked certain things a woman does as “she's having a bad day” or whatever, now a woman can turn me off really easily by a number of things. Bad attitude. Apathy. Empty looks in their eyes. Inability to answer simple questions. Poor posture. Distressed look on her face. Incompetence. Disavowal of responsibility. Back pedaling. There's more but that's what comes to mind.

5) I've begun to wonder if a number of the women who were avoidant had negative attitudes or emotional problems. I can't prove it because I can only verify a few out of many examples, but I still wonder.

6) I'm coming out of a low point with the healing. I had 1 to 3 days (my memory is foggy about that time... so the “keep the healing out of conscious awareness” was probably working) of feeling that if I never was around any women again ever that was fine, as well as disinterest in sex. Now I'm actually wanting to at least be around women, although at this point I feel I'm “going through the motions” when I interact with them. That is that I have the interaction without much emotional involvement or emotional responsiveness in the interaction. I'm also considering which women I might want to go out with at some point, which I've been demurring from making such plans for weeks.

7) Overall I've more focus and energy on my life goals in general. This is higher than I ever remember.

8) The manipulations women do are now so crystal clear it's like watching the build up to an inevitable train wreck from miles away. I can call them out on their **** often in the moment and sometimes before they even do it. It's almost predictable.

9) I'm not getting the alien stare any more. But I'm getting more of the “I'm interacting with an alien” behavior. In other words, women are no longer staring at me in silence, they will actually interact with me. But it's like they don't know how to categorize me and/or fluidly respond to me. As an ersatz for a category, they seem to default to awkward stereotyped rehearsed generic responses that seem disconnected from each other instead of responding in a way that indicates to me they have experience interacting with someone like me in a role that has a complete, concatenated set of behaviors associated with it. There is a glaring lack of spontaneity from them.

10) I was surprised in the earlier versions how the DMSI series seemed to be impacting men. As of this version, some men act very odd around me. It seems to be men who are irritable. Overall, men seem to act kind and respectful towards me, which I'm used to. What I'm not used to is this small percentage of men who will be avoidant of me or passive-aggressive around me. To me, that is odd. The only explanation I have for this is that they see me as very alpha and it intimidates them, or it makes them jealous. As a side note, I do know some men who are gay and I see no evidence this aura is impacting them. They are treating me with the same kindness and friendliness and respect that they always have.

11) I think somewhere in this v3.0.1 is nascent technology for perpetual eternal physical immortality, perpetual eternal physical youth, and perpetual eternal physical health.

Comments on these points would be appreciated.
Glad to hear your progress on 3.01, based on other journals I think it surpasses E2's healing.

In regards to the reactions you're getting, it kind of reminds me of the pheromone aqua vitae, which works great for some guys but for others it puts you way too high status without enough comfort and you see odd behavior like what you're noticing. I'm pretty sure Shannon added something along the lines of "optimize the body's hormones (and in turn pheromones) to achieve the goals of the program" - I'd try using less pheromones than you usually do, 25 micrograms or even 5 micrograms may not sound like a lot but 1 full spray/drop of most commercial pheromones is still 5-20x more than one could naturally produce.

At this point it may just be a case of an unbalanced aura. It seems every version from 2.3 onward had people reacting a bit weird or not at all and then after a few weeks it sort of corrected itself and people started noticing the celeb/attraction stuff without any of the drawbacks. In the meantime really I think the only solution is to verbally make yourself more friendly and down to earth. I don't think any of those women have emotional problems, they just tend to be even more nervous than guys when they're attracted to somebody because most of the time they find themselves being chased by men rather than coming across a guy and wanting to chase after him.
(12-27-2016, 09:18 AM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon,

I've been offline because I've been focused on other things and wanted to objectify the results I think I'm getting from DMSI v3.0.1 as best as I can. I haven't been reading others' journals or anything on the forum for maybe a week or more. So what I'm about to present is not influenced by anything on the forum.

Appreciated.

Quote:1) I had 2 athletic injuries that have been a bit bothersome for about 6 months. The areas now seem to suddenly be much improved.

Very interesting. It seems in line with a more healthy and capable man being more sexually irresistible.

Quote:2) I'm still wondering about this but I've wondered if the aura can over ride pheromones. I've used pheromones periodically while using the DMSI series and what I've noticed is that where I would have usually obtained consistent predictable responses from certain pheromone products, I'm getting more sporadic hits instead of consistent ones (which I was before the DMSI series). It makes me wonder if the aura is making the pheromones more likely to hit the women I'd be more compatible with and more likely to negate them with the ones I'm not.

You're not supposed to be using pheromones with this program. I have it set up to optimize your body chemistry, but it will be in V3.1 that we optimize the natural pheromone production. In the mean time, artificial pheromones are going to act as a polarizer for your DMSI results, as you see. This happens because you don't know how to make the artificial pheromones congruent. So they will either enhance or detract, and usually they will detract. It will depend on a lot of variables and many of them you would need a predictive model to see clearly how to adjust for. This is half the reason I don't want you guys using pheromones with this program. The other half is because when you do, we don't know for sure what did what.

Quote:3) My motivation/desire for completing my bucket list (and engaging life with passion and enthusiasm) is beyond what I experienced even as a teenager.

Excellent. A passionate, alive man is a sexy man.

Quote:4) I've gotten really picky about women, and I'm referring much more to how they present themselves over their looks. (In fact, I've been more flexible with how they look.) When it comes to attractive women, I can still look at an attractive woman and see the attractiveness and even check them out. But it's like a reflex of going through the motions without the emotions that I'm used to accompanying it. Whereas before I might have over looked certain things a woman does as “she's having a bad day” or whatever, now a woman can turn me off really easily by a number of things. Bad attitude. Apathy. Empty looks in their eyes. Inability to answer simple questions. Poor posture. Distressed look on her face. Incompetence. Disavowal of responsibility. Back pedaling. There's more but that's what comes to mind.

More high value "I have options" behavior, and higher value displays.

Quote:5) I've begun to wonder if a number of the women who were avoidant had negative attitudes or emotional problems. I can't prove it because I can only verify a few out of many examples, but I still wonder.

It is very possible, and they may also have felt deeply insecure, unworthy or inferior to you.

Quote:6) I'm coming out of a low point with the healing. I had 1 to 3 days (my memory is foggy about that time... so the “keep the healing out of conscious awareness” was probably working) of feeling that if I never was around any women again ever that was fine, as well as disinterest in sex. Now I'm actually wanting to at least be around women, although at this point I feel I'm “going through the motions” when I interact with them. That is that I have the interaction without much emotional involvement or emotional responsiveness in the interaction. I'm also considering which women I might want to go out with at some point, which I've been demurring from making such plans for weeks.

The healing focuses you away from the goal if you need certain types and degrees of healing. The more it focuses you away from the goal, the more it is evidence that it is working on a very deep, important clearing/healing effort. It can also be a display of high value, to use a PUA term, but in most cases, it will probably be healing.

Quote:7) Overall I've more focus and energy on my life goals in general. This is higher than I ever remember.

Excellent.

Quote:8) The manipulations women do are now so crystal clear it's like watching the build up to an inevitable train wreck from miles away. I can call them out on their **** often in the moment and sometimes before they even do it. It's almost predictable.

Awesome.

Quote:9) I'm not getting the alien stare any more. But I'm getting more of the “I'm interacting with an alien” behavior. In other words, women are no longer staring at me in silence, they will actually interact with me. But it's like they don't know how to categorize me and/or fluidly respond to me. As an ersatz for a category, they seem to default to awkward stereotyped rehearsed generic responses that seem disconnected from each other instead of responding in a way that indicates to me they have experience interacting with someone like me in a role that has a complete, concatenated set of behaviors associated with it. There is a glaring lack of spontaneity from them.

You are probably seeing the results of a partially completed DMSI. They don't know how to classify you. The end result isn't finished being crafted and adjusted in the program. We are getting there in leaps and bounds, though, and the final version of the 3.x series will be the final. We are not that far away at this point.

Quote:10) I was surprised in the earlier versions how the DMSI series seemed to be impacting men. As of this version, some men act very odd around me. It seems to be men who are irritable. Overall, men seem to act kind and respectful towards me, which I'm used to. What I'm not used to is this small percentage of men who will be avoidant of me or passive-aggressive around me. To me, that is odd. The only explanation I have for this is that they see me as very alpha and it intimidates them, or it makes them jealous. As a side note, I do know some men who are gay and I see no evidence this aura is impacting them. They are treating me with the same kindness and friendliness and respect that they always have.

See #9. As for gay men, unless you are attracted to them, they should not be affected out of the ordinary, so that makes perfect sense.

Quote:11) I think somewhere in this v3.0.1 is nascent technology for perpetual eternal physical immortality, perpetual eternal physical youth, and perpetual eternal physical health.

You and me both. I don't know about eternal, but I do know that this program made me look younger and I know that with this level of technology, anti-aging is not far fetched as a goal.
(12-27-2016, 10:28 AM)bits Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to hear your progress on 3.01, based on other journals I think it surpasses E2's healing.

I'm still thinking about your other insights, and I appreciate them. You always give lots to think about in your posts.

I think that is an intriguing comment. This healing has been very different from v2.2 and v2.4. The first week or two of v2.2 was hell! I was nervous even talking with a woman, which is unusual for me. Abnormal actually. As for v2.4 I was chronically drained. I also felt I was slowly sliding into an overall apathy.

I'm convinced v3.0.1 has some very new healing technology in it! It's like I can almost have my cake and eat it too. Heal and still become more attractive. The healing has been very smooth, especially compared to v2.x series.
Shannon,

Thank you for such a well thought through complete response.

I was also wondering, months ago we all were discussing the "it" factor. I still think it's not a factor in the person like status or personality. I think it's more of a process that get triggered inside the recipient like a meme. In other words, I think the "it" factor is in the recipient not the user. And although what might trigger the "it" factor is different for different women (or even vary from day to day with the same woman), the neurological process is the same for all women.

What have been your conclusions thus far about what "it" might be?
(12-27-2016, 11:36 AM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon,

Thank you for such a well thought through complete response.

I was also wondering, months ago we all were discussing the "it" factor. I still think it's not a factor in the person like status or personality. I think it's more of a process that get triggered inside the recipient like a meme. In other words, I think the "it" factor is in the recipient not the user. And although what might trigger the "it" factor is different for different women (or even vary from day to day with the same woman), the neurological process is the same for all women.

What have been your conclusions thus far about what "it" might be?

I think you're beginning to understand a fundamental truth about reality. The fact is, much of what we perceive is perceived in reverse of how it actually is.

I this case, it really isn't you, but the other person's perception of you. The "it" factor is what triggers the desired reaction from the person, which depends entirely on their perception.

Some of what DMSI does is you providing the correct stimulus through you, and some of it is you affecting the other person in the right ways. But in both cases, they respond with what they do because of what they perceive to be true externally - regardless of what "is".

Different people will therefore have slightly different variations on what the "it" factor is for them, depending on gender, sexual preference, race, cultural differences, religious beliefs, personal psychology, physiology, and other factors.

The core of all this, however is that we want all of them to react by initiating and having sex with the user, and the only common denominator that exists for that goal to be reached is the primal reproductive drive.

Ultimately, the core of the "it factor" must be a focus on, awakening of and triggering of their "lizard brain" and it's primary drive: reproduction. How this is perceived by the higher levels of awareness, and how it is justified and expressed is ultimately immaterial. The primal reproductive drive is what we are starting to tap into, and it is the most unstoppable force in a human being. It is the First Purpose of all physical life, and therefore undeniable and unstoppable once it is awakened, triggered, aroused and directed to the desired goal.
(12-27-2016, 03:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I think you're beginning to understand a fundamental truth about reality. The fact is, much of what we perceive is perceived in reverse of how it actually is.

I this case, it really isn't you, but the other person's perception of you. The "it" factor is what triggers the desired reaction from the person, which depends entirely on their perception.

This is something I've noticed as well. Does this mean we should actually care what other people think of us? And does DMSI help us reach a wider veriety of people?

One of the things I'm noticing on DMSI is that the sniper doesn't seem to work unless I engage in conversation with a woman. Is there something in DMSI to help us engage in conversation more readily?

One of the things I'm still experiencing is stopping myself because I don't know what to say.
Pages: 1 2 3 4