Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Poll: Ban ******?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My time is valuable as is yours.
At the time of this posting, this thread has 662,672 views.
My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. ( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 )
DisneylandUSA

People more experienced than myself have noticed that this has been slowing down the forum.

I work 6 days a week, 10 hour days and I'm unable to keep up with the journals on this forum.

It took me 10 minutes to post on my own journal because I kept getting this message... The maximum server load limit has been reached. Please check back later once the server is less busy.

Let the membership of this forum decide...
Delete this thread, Ban DisneylandUSA, Change DisneylandUSA's name to a non-brand name and make a ruling for future members.
(12-08-2016, 11:15 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]My time is valuable as is yours.
At the time of this posting, this thread has 662,672 views.
My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. ( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 )
DisneylandUSA

People more experienced than myself have noticed that this has been slowing down the forum.

I work 6 days a week, 10 hour days and I'm unable to keep up with the journals on this forum.

It took me 10 minutes to post on my own journal because I kept getting this message... The maximum server load limit has been reached. Please check back later once the server is less busy.

Let the membership of this forum decide...
Delete this thread, Ban DisneylandUSA, Change DisneylandUSA's name to a non-brand name and make a ruling for future members.

# of views in mere MINUTES since 4K posted: 663,150
I think the first thing we need to do is verify if Disneyland USA is doing any of this intentionally or maliciously. There's a chance that he may be completely oblivious to what's going on and may have simply chosen his username because he likes Disney. If its unintentional then simply have him change his name and make a rule about certain brand names.

If all the shenanigans occurring are intentional then obviously a ban and a complete shut down/deletion of that thread may be needed. But we first need to know if Disneyland USA is intending for any of this to happen. Hopefully Benjamin, Roy, or Andrew can step in and investigate this. But I don't think we should drop the banhammer just yet.

EDIT: Also wanted to say that I agree that the load times are getting way out of hand. I have to hit the refresh button multiple times sometimes just to get to a particular post/thread.
I am working on the issue right now and should finish before the end of the day. It is not his fault, and has nothing to do with his name. Locking this thread now. Will explain later as I am focused on solving the problem and have to travel.