Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
started hybrid tickling steam version a on Dec 1, 2016

i really didn't wanna start a journal but i suppose it would be the best way for shannon to receive proper feedback and analyze the data, so here it is.

<excerpted from DMSI discussion thread>

(12-07-2016, 06:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2016, 08:56 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]Sniper works like a charm. Surprisingly, it sniped the freakiest girl in the room, and not the hottest girl in the room, as demonstrated by a chat I had with freaky girl a couple hrs after seeing her. All I can say is. .... DAM the natural seduction plus her meeting halfway is pretty strong.

She was exposed to the aura for about an hour, & she sat 8 feet away from me. but I have known her for 2 months and we have always had chemistry. ...

Reality bending in the sense that my surroundings and environment completely seemed to disappear as I engaged in a sexually charged chat (Via sms) with freaky girl.

The sniper always goes for the most attractive female over the most anything else female. The reason it appears otherwise in this case is because it's sniping by criteria you don't consciously know about yet. So the freaky girl will be the better of the two choices. Unless the more physically attractive girl is simply not as open about expressing how she;s being affected, which is also a possibility. More attractive = = deals with more shit = thicker walls.

the most attractive girl happens to be one of my close friends. she also had both her sons with her, but after the meeting last night, she made me follow her to her car and she gave me a jade stone that she carved herself. Maybe this is the way she was expressing her desire?! but she's the girl who openly told the group of 40 people that i am her "best friend"

at this point i'm leaving it up in the air. i know i'll be in contact with her again soon, so there's no reason for me to close off one possibility over the other. but you may be right about her may not being as open about expressing how she's affected.

I also wanted to add that the results yesterday seemed to have come out of NOWHERE, whereas for about 6 days i perceivably got nada.

i also thought it'd be a good idea to make a craigslist personals ad just to see what the realm of dmsi possibilities looked like, but that was a horrible idea and now my email is flooded with spam =/
Just tell the people responding on CL that they should put a specific key word or phrase in the title of the e-mail, and then use a disposable e-mail addy, like you might get from inbox.com

Chops out 99% of the BS right quick.
LOL yeah some of the responses I was getting said something like "send me an email with the subject line 'yellowbird'" or some cheesy stuf like that; i assumed they were all bots. thanks for the suggestion though, seems like that really would chop out 99% of the bot bs...

i just remembered. for the5 days prior to yesterday, my hunger was not noticeably increased. but yesterday, when the aura was apparently in effect, my hunger spiked TREMENDOUSLY, especially at night when i know the aura was blasting off. Some seriously strong coffee probably also helped spike the aura. We jokingly call it "crack-house coffee".

Unfortunately, I think the intensity of yesterday was a bit much for me to handle and I think I slipped into some resistance- headache, lethargy, mildly depressed. Think I feel the sniffles coming on, too.

the good news is that my right eye is starting to heal and my vision is starting to come back.
(12-07-2016, 08:01 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]the good news is that my right eye is starting to heal and my vision is starting to come back.

That freaked me out when you posted all of that...

Good to hear. Maybe next time, don't pick and poke and prod your eye for 2 hours lmao...wash out whatever is in there, with a good shower with the water pouring down your face from the top of your head. Reaching in and screwing with your eye can cause issues. Worst case go to a GP or a clinic, you don't want to derail your career being the next SRK!
(12-07-2016, 08:08 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2016, 08:01 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]the good news is that my right eye is starting to heal and my vision is starting to come back.

That freaked me out when you posted all of that...

Good to hear. Maybe next time, don't pick and poke and prod your eye for 2 hours lmao...wash out whatever is in there, with a good shower with the water pouring down your face from the top of your head. Reaching in and screwing with your eye can cause issues. Worst case go to a GP or a clinic, you don't want to derail your career being the next SRK!

MAN I WAS WASHING IT FOR 2 DAMN HOURS. that's what i was doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:< pissed me off though lol

but yeah next tmie, i know how to deal with this. but this is like a once in a lifetime event, lol i'm prepared but probably won't use it again XD
found myself texting old tinder matches to potentially rekindle something. i think i understand what shannon means when he says the sub guides you to do something. this wasn't autopilot; this is definitely similar, but it's not autopilot. i know i did this myself, as opposed to yesterday night while texting freaky girl, i was on autopilot for sure.
2 girls basically fought over me tonight. Both texted me at the same time telling me to sit next to them. I chose to sit next to my closest friend instead of freaky girl. Freaky girl kept looking over at me and smiling, while L was positioning herself so as to show she's "claiming" me, by putting her feet on mine.

Freaky girl didn't seem to care, and kept giving me longing eyes and butt displayed and cleavage displayed twice. L took note, but didn't seem to care .... interesting.

The kicker? ?? Both of these women are room mates!!!

BTW I felt like I was gonna start sweating bullets from the amount of heat that I felt. That was officially the first time I've felt heat throughout my run of the dmsi series.

I was only going to run version a for 7 days as per the minimum suggestion, but seeing how powerful the results are getting on day 7 makes me feel like I might as well continue with version a, because more healing = better. So I'll be running this perhaps a month now, instead. Unless something comes to change the idea later, that is Big Grin

WE'RE ONLY A WEEK INTO IT BOYS. Lot of us are having undeniable proof that 3.0.1 is working. UNDENIABLE. Yet some cats are still in denial this program can work. Hahaha haha peace be upon you, dear onlookers. If NOTHING else, the clearing for this version is gonna be worth every last penny of the subs value. Smile

This next week is gonna rock
Gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised man. In previous versions it took some people a full 3-4 weeks of usage to start seeing tangible results. Now, it seems like every other journal I read someone's reporting obvious tangible responses from other people.

Even more impressive is that Swisston and Surferjoy, both of whom haven't gotten much out of DMSI (specifically Surferjoy) are being effected in some degree. It's still early but...I remember Shannon's post in RTBoss's journal where he was stating how confident he was that eventually he would reach his goal. He's definitely getting closer.
(12-07-2016, 09:10 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]2 girls basically fought over me tonight. Both texted me at the same time telling me to sit next to them. I chose to sit next to my closest friend instead of freaky girl. Freaky girl kept looking over at me and smiling, while L was positioning herself so as to show she's "claiming" me, by putting her feet on mine.

Freaky girl didn't seem to care, and kept giving me longing eyes and butt displayed and cleavage displayed twice. L took note, but didn't seem to care .... interesting.

BTW I felt like I was gonna start sweating bullets from the amount of heat that I felt. That was officially the first time I've felt heat throughout my run of the dmsi series.

I was only going to run version a for 7 days as per the minimum suggestion, but seeing how powerful the results are getting on day 7 makes me feel like I might as well continue with version a, because more healing = better. So I'll be running this perhaps a month now, instead. Unless something comes to change the idea later, that is Big Grin

WE'RE ONLY A WEEK INTO IT BOYS. Lot of us are having undeniable proof that 3.0.1 is working. UNDENIABLE. Yet some cats are still in denial this program can work. Hahaha haha peace be upon you, dear onlookers. If NOTHING else, the clearing for this version is gonna be worth every last penny of the subs value. Smile

Mistake.

You let them define the frame.

You should have texted back... "You come sit by me." to BOTH. Now you have a problem.
(12-08-2016, 03:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2016, 09:10 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]2 girls basically fought over me tonight. Both texted me at the same time telling me to sit next to them. I chose to sit next to my closest friend instead of freaky girl. Freaky girl kept looking over at me and smiling, while L was positioning herself so as to show she's "claiming" me, by putting her feet on mine.

Mistake.

You should have texted back... "You come sit by me." to BOTH. Now you have a problem.

There were no seats available and both of them were saving a seat specifically for me, since they both knew I was gonna be there =)
Feels good to be in demand
(12-08-2016, 05:57 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2016, 03:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Mistake.

There were no seats available and both of them were saving a seat specifically for me, since they both knew I was gonna be there =)

Never let women put you on a position where you have to choose one of them.
(12-08-2016, 11:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2016, 05:57 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]There were no seats available and both of them were saving a seat specifically for me, since they both knew I was gonna be there =)

Never let women put you on a position where you have to choose one of them.

I see your point. Noted.
I'm so happy for you!! A few days ago you were in doubt DMSI was even working and now you have 2 girls fighting over you!!

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8279-p...#pid146616
(12-07-2016, 09:10 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]2 girls basically fought over me tonight.

Don't get bent out of shape that they made you pick which one to sit with. The advice Shannon gave you comes with experience and from the experience of other's that are willing to be your Mentor.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26