Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI V3-B, SEx God
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
First loop in, I looked at myself in the mirror and I look more attractive like Jhonny depp Dior Sauvage ad. I don't like the perfume but it seems like I have this bad boy vibe maybe because I lack sleep Big Grin.

First loop was Friday December 2 at 15:38pm. ( 11 days off from V1)
Day 3:

I can't go out right now though I don't feel any real need besides testing DMSI effects.

The euphoria is getting more noticeable each day, same effect as 2.4, I'm not bursting out in laughter though, it's a subtle euphoria from time to time.
I don't feel any fear right now or resistance. I'm not motivated yet though.
-level of tiredness is around the same as V1 for now, which is a reasonable tiredness to me, I don't feel as tired as some member are reporting in their journal.
-Level of hunger seems a little less than V1.
-Ability to find my words correctly doesn't seem to be more degraded, a little better than before actually.
Day 4:

I went out finally to buy some cheese and bread, with some wine to drink Wink

I like very much the healing effect. Internal happiness is high, I feel open minded like a child, I smile more easily, I walk more naturally (badass but relaxed not angry, "let's flow around like a super star"), I do what I want to do without second thought, I like to listen to music more.
Same as with 2.4 but more pronounced, it's great to feel that way and for no reason.
The open mildness is very apparent to me, I look around more, I use my nose to smell more instead of ignoring what's around me, I'm more curious.
Not much to report from women as I didn't have much occasion to interact with women so I'm not sure about that yet.

edit: I forgot my password card while paying for gas, I had to think for 3 mins before remembering.
Great explanation, Ive been feeling the same way.
Day 8:

Shannon this V3 version is better than pheromone you are right on that, I'm fucking impressed to say the least. The goal itself isn't there yet though but wow that's already incredible for only 1 week on that sub.

- Most obvious thing to me after days and days waiting to confirm it, The celebrity vibe is definitely working. This is to me what I was getting when I was wearing Bad wolf but even better because I some point I would become tired and angry/anti-social.
So yesterday I was in town, 3 times while walking on the street a guy asked me something to me. An old man asked me for time on my watch, one I don't remember, and the last some sort of bad boy all tattoos on ask me if I live here like he was looking for some information.
During the night when I was at a club a guy in a group asked me if I could take a picture of them. In all the night I went there I never say a guy once a guy ask me that king of things. Then as I was about to go away the guy asked me if I wanted a drink. So I ended up talking with them like friends all the night. Around 3am on the dance floor the same guy come up with a whisky drink and give it to me, what's worst is that I told him that I have some free drinks already elsewhere so I don't really need it (this was after I already drunk 2 drinks from their bottle)
So it's obvious to me that the celebs vibe works at the very least on guys. It's probably working on girls too but they are more subtle about it.

With girls now, there was one girl during the night that danced very near me and did all the touching on herself that told me she was looking for it with me but after 7mins she went away with her friend girl, that's about it for her.She was pretty but not really the girl I'm into.

Another girl during the night just looked at me again and again, and this one I think it's due to the celebs vibe as she didn't seem sexually attracted but she kept looking and looking. She was a hot one but with 2 guys already which was probably her boyfriend, the guy was a giant next to me Big Grin I was seriously thinking this one is taken as she is always near them but she kept looking and looking.
Useless to say I saw some jealousy but men weren't as bitchy as usual about it.

Another one was interested, a bit too skinny for me but pretty, unfortunately there was a jealous friend with them and he looked at me straightly at some point as if to say what you are doing with my girl.
After doing that he engaged dancing with the girl but the girl refused him with a big gesture of the hand. At that point I went away as I didn't want to waste my time with a jealous guy and the girl wasn't worth it anyway.

There was a girl very curvy and hot that I wanted but she didn't seem interested though at some point she followed me to dance near me which I couldn't really interpret as she refused my advance when I tried to dance with her.

All in all this is better than what I get with Bad wolf, it's smoother, it's clean, I feel very good, I smile more, more girls was interested though there are very subtle about it. The men are easier to measure about the effects, they don't hide their intent as much, the celebs vibe clearly affect them and I was getting as much good service from them if not better than when I was wearing Bad Wolf.
The effect on girls seems more like AV than BW though.
Awesome feedback Wink I know you have a lot of experience with bad wolf so that's quite a testimonial for DMSI.

With 2.5 in a few journals it seemed guys responded first, women were more shy/intimidated, and then after about a month the women started responding more obviously. Maybe it's a matter of the aura being unbalanced due to the clearing.
Edit: The guy came offering me a drink twice on the dance floor, first time I drank a little from it and then saying I won't be able to drive if I continue so I refused.

I didn't write everything that happened that day as a lot of things from girls were too subtle to confirm anything.
Day 9:

I was playing poker yesterday, I was listening to DMSI at the same time with earbuds.
My female cousin came out to say good bye night late at night, she is supposed to say goodbye to her boyfriend and the guest there. Usually she just say good bye out loud with an angry bothered face as she like to nagged her boyfriend (they fight all the time).
She usually doesn't pay attention to anyone while doing that, it's a repeated gesture that she doesn't want to do and I can really see she doesn't like to do it as her face is not happy at all when she does it, it usually surprise me how unhappy she look and behave. If she does say good bye as a normal girlfriend would she does it in a sarcastic/playful manner to nag her boyfriend.
But yesterday was different. She came out walking toward the table staring at me while talking, it wasn't an usual stare at all, I never saw her looking at me like that in my entire life. She was talking to her boyfriend but she was looking at me not him, obviously my presence was affecting her
Then she kissed her boyfriend on his forehead. She said good bye with a very unusual sympathy and kindness. She didn't even pay much attention to the special guest that came from abroad. After she was gone everyone said "what happened to her she isn't that nice usually" .
And yesterday she wasn't supposed to be happy at all because all the men drunk way too much alcohol, especially my uncle (her father), she also doesn't like poker as her boyfriend lose way too often which is another reason to nag him.

So that's a confirmation to me that DMSI is indeed working on women. My relationship with my female cousin has always very formal and never once it was more than a formal friendship relationship, as the side of my family has always being shy and reserved about sexual topic. And she is far from the kind of women to be trashy, she is quiet the opposite reserved woman that never show any sexual side in public and especially not to me.

I'm impressed by DMSI V3 again.
Hmm interesting, I wonder what could be attributed to that. Like in some way your aura put her at ease.
To me she was overwhelmed by my presence so she went into submissive mode. Her behavior was a way to tell me unconsciously that " I'm a nice cute girl that can please a man with delicacy" That's her pleasing enamored side that I haven't seen in years toward her boyfriend or anyone else, especially when it is done genuinely.
======================
[Image: 53671288.jpg]

Big GrinTongue:angel:

YUUUUUUUP.

But in all seriousness, I do believe that in these handful of cases it could be due more so to the fact that attractive relatives (in my experience) tend to be very well liked across the board by members of a family. I believe that this is because attractive individuals are deemed as being more successful and people love associating themselves with successful people.

Also, Alpha360, I know its early but has DMSI made it easier for you to approach chicks? Thanks in advance man.
... privacy edit
@K-Train
I'm not quoting that big horrible pic on my journal Shy
I would say DMSI will certainly help approaching but I didn't do any of it yet as I'm more into "the let's see what it's doing with me doing nothing almost nothing for now". Unless I see a girl I'm really into but I didn't find any yet, that I could approach.

Seeing that I'm much more open to people around me and conversation flow more easily I would say DMSI will certainly help approaching.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5