Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Life of a Colossus - DMSI v3.1 A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
One quick thing. Shannon said that active noise cancelling headphones can mess with the subliminal audio because the headphones are constantly trying to actively add in extra frequencies/sounds that aren't noticeable to the user to cancel out the outside noise. Hope yours are the passive kind.

Best of luck with 3.0.1 A!
(.....)
NOW everybody loves 2.5? Sheesh.

If you have the ability... turn off noise cancelling while running subs. If not... use a different set of headphones.
(.....)
No my friend. It's called P4.

3.0.1-A has P5.

I'm not kidding when I say to wait 21 days + after using one of these subs to use a different sub, to let it play itself out in your head.
The same thing happened to me, Travis. I've been resisting v2.5 for awhile now. I stop using it, go through a week of resistance hell. Wake up this morning feeling unstoppable. Flirting with every woman I encounter.

I'm thinking we all need to increase our testing time from 1 month to 2 months -- with a rest period in between.
"B-bb-but Chaos! We want it ALL RIGHT NOWWWWW!!!"

LOL
No kidding - it's one thing to want & imagine, and another to experience it.
-----
(12-04-2016, 09:42 PM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]BUTT DISPLAYS ARE BACK!!!!

way to tease us Wink
(12-06-2016, 10:57 AM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]More Free Stuff

The manager at my coffee shop just gave me a $5 gift card. He was really trying to ingrate himself today.

The girls at an ice cream shop offer "special service" for me to prepare the ingredients a certain way to make them more tasty. This required them to go out of their way and spend extra time making my food.

v3.0.1 and Food

I think the energy sourcing actually does burn calories, or something analogous. I've been eating like a pig since starting v3.0.1. I assumed the worst, that I would gain weight, but I woke up this morning and actually look quite lean (considering the food). I can even seen the start of a 6 pack, which is crazy because I've been eating Pizza, Latte, ice cream (4-5x in the last few days), many bags of popcorn, bagels with cream cheese, and a lot more nastiness that I won't even go into. I ate a lot more garbage than I even listed too. All within the last few days.

what if the program is making us devour food, because of the energy requirements, but we also store the excess in our body but instead of it going to the gut, it goes straight to where it needs to go to make us look sexy? CoolCoolCoolCool

yaasss looks like you're doing well on this version! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17