Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Know your Real Value-Experience Your Real Value
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Know your Real Value-Experience Your Real Value on a regular....
Source - Source energy veritically as well as be the source of your own empowered Love from within.
Feel/Believe Validated experience being appreciate,validated and agknowledged on a regular, by others and yourself,especially.
Approve of yourself deeper than you ever have in your life
Believe in your self deeper than you ever have in this life
Know your value and worth deeper than you ever have in this life
remove & dissolve and/or neutralize all blocks,bariers or impedment to the realization of your true self,true value,true worth and knowledge of yourself and who you TRULY are "as an Infinite Being" of Light( I know I know,its too out there for many, oh well too bad ,its who you really really really are Jack n Jill !!

remove limitations that block you from loving yourself,remove limitational belief that cause you to "withhold love and appreication' from your own self ,for whatever reasons. be it conscious or subconscious...

Know your REAL worth,value and energy( what chew radiate,resonate and vibrate with on a regular)
Be in touch with your DEEPER SELF on a regular
Be in touch with your DEEPER needs.

Come to know yourself DEEPER than you ever have in your whole life and this knowledge of who you really are just deepens and deepens and fully becomes a part of your deeper,real reality over time. A willingness to grow and change and adjust accordingly along the way.

growth and change are fun and can be a fun game kind of consciousness.

Attract and Manifest Genuinely supportive & uplifting people
Live from a place and da space of enrichment and the abilty to uplift and enrich others of your choosing.
An Aura of High Love,high Self Worth,and Of Very Very High Value.
Send peace,calm, and healing to those who need it ,including yourself !!
An Aura of Perfect Love which nullifies and casts out fear. neutralizes it
Extra Aura protection and emotional protection from The Negative. Including Golden Light Energy as part of your Aura resonace.
Repel and transform the negative in to neutrality and/or even greater positive light filled energy.
Life is just a fun game,where I smile chuckle and laugh a lot,accordingly( timing on that one, a serious board meeting is NOT the time for such,ect)
Experience what a Genius you really are and to bring that forth more and more
Dig yourself and what a groovy,cool,far out,close in a warm hearted person you REALLY ARE and gradually grow into that space of living from that high uplifted place/space of consciousness,awareness and heart. Use all chakra energy and/or what ever chakra's serve best for the goal at hand,in the moment state shifting to a vibrational awareness of love and experiencing your value,and related.
well thats enough fer now you git the idea !!
communicate.appreciate,validate ,agknowledge. Keith.
This would be an awesome sub. Dig the description and details. It's good to see you are still active on the forum.

AYD
OH hell yes IM active,I've been journaling fer 6 months str8,I've ben using E2 fer 6 months now as of yesterday as well traking,following and commenting/questioning on Shannon's MIRV2.1 testing and final release today of such... Oh I've been active hope you've been well awesome. good to see ya here as well. Happy Thanxgiving to ya's. Keith. thanx fer da feedback on this sub suggestion it would be entirely awesome mr.awesome... later gator.
Yes, Yes and Yes!!!