Subliminal Talk

Full Version: A Fresh Start: LTU 3.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I jumped ship and bought LTU 3.1 last night, ran it over night. Although ASC had no effect, I believe that fear is holding me back from the changes the Sub is trying to make. Since LTU has OGSF and other goodies, I decided to purchase it. Will be coming back to update.
Being using LTU for past 30 days.. Helping me solve all issues. I heard first month can be a little bumpy, but after that it's all good.
Day 3: Although I am high right now...I'm very positive about my self and assured about my actions. I just played a soccer game after smoking a bowl. I played amazingly and carried my team with my positivity and encouragement. Saw a girl I from class as I was leaving the arena (this girls wants me badly but shes not to my standards) handled myself well and just vibed with her but I left as she was with 2 other dudes. Right now my academics are suffering since I always feel like I have zero energy, I think the subliminals playing at night really disrupt my sleep quality, even with 8 hrs of sleep... I wake up tired and yawning all day. I leave the US sub play at night on a pretty loud volume, I have powerful speakers. Getting sleep-phones soon though.
Day 9: Last night had a crazy dream about me being more genrous and sharing with people, theres a selfish part within me that just dosen't want to give. Like paying for others or sharing my belongings... When i woke up in the morning i remembered the dream and the emotion i felt when i was sleeping which was very strong (like at the heart chakra). Felt pretty calm today and more of a drive to get work done then usual. Could be LTU, Nofap, or meditation. Could be all.
Don't even know what day I'm on. But for the moment I am just feeling constantly tired everyday from playing the sub over-night, the reason I don't want to switch to day-time use is because I am constantly interacting with people throughout the day, meaning I probably wouldn't have enough exposure time.
Having weird dreams and constant tiredness that's all I can report, I can't shake it off even during my ASC run i was constantly tired. Currently using sleep-phones (trickling-stream)however they usually come-off so i also have my surround sound speakers playing ultra-sonic at a pretty high volume.
Lower the volume. Play only from one audio source at a time.
(12-11-2016, 08:58 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]Lower the volume. Play only from one audio source at a time.

I ll give it a shot, However do u mean don't play both US and trickling stream, or don;t play from both headphones & speakers
I work with my uncle over school breaks, he is not the type of person to compliment you or find any good in your effort, he is the best and thinks he always knows right (although he is intelligent). Today,however he surprisingly complimented my work. Don't know if it has to do with LTU but its something different, Don't feel any much different though.
Rolling in on about 3 months, getting worried since all i'm experiencing is crazy dreams. Gonna switch to masked during the nights.
Right now I feel like absolute shit, I miss my family, I have no motivation to go to the gym without pre-workout. I have my goals in-front of me but procrastination is getting the better of me, been lieing in bed all day switching from topic to topic on my laptop, listening to the news while reading a self-help book.
The thought of meeting and talking to people without some sort of stimulant or drug scares me, and I know i can't keep going this way. Perhaps this is the resistance everyone talks about.
One part of me is ambitious and wanting to conquer my fears but my old thinking patterns and habits reel me in. My social anxiety has gotten worse this could be resistance, I miss my family dearly and I care for them yet I can't tell them how much i love them, it's like i'm wounded on the inside and I'm just covering up these wounds with kratom and phenibut.
Before I wouldn't say anything exciting or moving but at-least I was comfortable with the thought of being in public. Over the break, I broke my nofap streak, I think this added to the guilt and depression.
Phenibut brings out the best of my personality and I wish i could be the same with out it, trying to get a consistent meditation ritual set.
I don't know what it is about LTU 5G that I can't listen to for more than 30 day. M I can listen to 4G programs for 2-3 months...

Idk if it's LTU or 5G because the only 5G program I have ever used till now is LTU.

LTU just takes away my motivation and I feel as if everything is alright. I know for sure that lack of motivation means that emotional healing is taking place..
But LTU is a 6 months commitment and this year is very important to me. SO I need motivation .. So maybe in future I will give LTU or EPRAH a 6 month commitment...

Not right now..

Right now 4G is all I am used to.
(01-13-2017, 04:48 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what it is about LTU 5G that I can't listen to for more than 30 day. M I can listen to 4G programs for 2-3 months...

Idk if it's LTU or 5G because the only 5G program I have ever used till now is LTU.

LTU just takes away my motivation and I feel as if everything is alright. I know for sure that lack of motivation means that emotional healing is taking place..
But LTU is a 6 months commitment and this year is very important to me. SO I need motivation .. So maybe in future I will give LTU or EPRAH a 6 month commitment...

Not right now..

Right now 4G is all I am used to.

I hear you, I'm at school rn I need more motivation now more than ever. I feel like shit if im not on drugs, I don't know what LTU is doing.
How long does resistance typically last for? Surely by now I should be feeling some positive effects, but then again I have had years of negative programming and no confidence
If it helps...

My suggestion based on my experience. Stay with the resistance. don't try to suppress it or run away from it, let it occupy you fully, then see it for what it is - bodily sensations coupled with negative thoughts, remove the negative thoughts and all you have is bodily sensations. When you stay with it and realise it has no real power over you and you consciously let it go, you move to another level of happiness and courage.

Resistance is a funny animal. Kind of like an internal subconscious argument. New messages are coming in saying it's time to change your programming, but the old programming flares up with intensity as if to say 'but this programming works, it's kept me alive this long', but once you let it wail and cry a bit and just be with it, it loses it's potency.

There have been times when I've had a million negative thoughts hammering on my brain, and I guess I just surrendered to the experience and let them be, and realised that they all were not me. Probably sounds a bit woo woo, but hey that's all I got to offer here.

Keep going bud. It takes time but it's worth it.
Pages: 1 2 3