Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Rayhon's - Natural song & lyrics writing 4g Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Been thinking lately I want to pursue my musical dreams and passions. Music is one of the only careers and lifestyles I would absolutely love to live and pursue and I don't want to waste any time.

I spent many years producing trance music but have now decided I want to take my rapping that I did for a hobby / for fun and take it seriously and seriously try to impact the world with my lyrics and beats and change my familys lives.

I'm fortunate enough to have some great connections in the rap game close to where I live and I'm going to take it one step at a time.

I see myself doing great things. That being said I'm also a realist and am working towards building my own sub contracting business in stone counter top installation that I'm currently working full time as and who I also have great connections for.

It's always good to keep your options open and have a back up plan but I will focus majority of my effort on my music while simultaneously building my subcontracting business in the next few years after gaining a bit more experience and knowledge in the field

I'm young, 21 years old (almost 22) and I create my own reality.

I see myself doing big things in music. When I first started making electronic music I didn't know what a kick drum was or a snare or a clap or what music consists of. Now I'm capable of making some really good music and music people genuinely like.

Making music is my biggest outlet in life and the healthiest way I can express my positive and negative emotions.

If your going to comment on this post with something negative or pessimistic. Please don't

I'm already aware of how difficult it is to succeed in music but I don't see that from stopping me.

I'm stopping my DMSI usage because I decided women is no longer and shouldn't be my main priority in life.

I rather pursue my passions and have women on the side not focus all my self development towards trying to get a relationship or sex with a women.

Although there is not necessarily anything wrong with that. but for me I just rather pursue other things at this point in my life.

I will continue DMSI 3.01 in the future but I want to spend at least 6 months doing natural song and lyrics writing and Overcome approach anxiety.
Decided to run Natural song and lyric writing for 6 months along side Overcome approach anxiety.

I have severe Approach anxiety. I'm great at speaking to women, I understand women, women like me. but if I see a beautiful women on the street im too pussy to go talk to her.

doing overcome approach anxiety will enhance my relationships with women and give me more potentional to meet women and since it's 4g I can run this alongside Natural song and lyric writing without conflict.

6 months should be enough time to Overcome AA I think so. THen after that I'l either keep using Natural song and lyric writing with something else or switch to the newest version of DMSI and really take things to another level with my approach anxiety gone.

OVERCOME AA also has fear, guilt and shame removal which is exactly what I want as well as other script I know will be beneficial for me.
So I purchased both Natural song & lyrics writing & Overcome Approach anxiety for men.

I'm going to start using them both tonight (looping back to back 8 - 10 hours a day)

Read the scripts for both programs and it sounds like exactly what I want right now. It's perfect. OAA is going to be the cherry on top in regards to my relationships with women and natural song and lyrics writing is going to take me to where I want to be with my creativity and music goals.

Might run these programs longer then 6 months.
Interesting choice of subs, Rayhon. I have been interested in Natural Song And Lyrics Writing for a long time, especially the part about opening the floodgates of creativity in the script. Own a copy myself, but I haven't come around to give it a go, yet. So I am curious how this plays out for you, to say the least Wink

Keep us posted about your experiences and have a great journey!
(11-12-2016, 12:38 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting choice of subs, Rayhon. I have been interested in Natural Song And Lyrics Writing for a long time, especially the part about opening the floodgates of creativity in the script. Own a copy myself, but I haven't come around to give it a go, yet. So I am curious how this plays out for you, to say the least Wink

That's also one of the scripting's in that program that I'm super excited for.

I've always been quite creative with my music and somethings ideas just come to me that seemed like I had that knowledge put into my brain from someone or something out of my mind, considering I had little to no knowledge of the software I was using to produce trance yet I was coming up with ideas in my mind that worked 100 percent and sounded unbelievable.

I noticed with my music I would come up with the best ideas when I wasn't trying to come up with an idea, it would come to me in my sleep, meditation, or completely out of no where.

When I consiouscly tried to make something sound good it usually never did.

That's why I'm super excited to see what my new enhanced creativity levels will cause me to create after I use this subliminal.

I plan on using these subs for a long time because I want the best impact from these and I probably won't want go back to using them again once I'm off. Since I like using subs I haven't used before to gain new improvements. Especially with 5.5g programs coming out It's hard to want to do 4g which takes longer to make deep impact on the mind.

That being said my first run of AM 5.0 was very good and that was 4g as well. Noticed changes within a week of stage 1. (mostly mood changes and my thoughts went from negative to positive during stage 1)
(11-12-2016, 07:43 AM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2016, 12:38 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting choice of subs, Rayhon. I have been interested in Natural Song And Lyrics Writing for a long time, especially the part about opening the floodgates of creativity in the script. Own a copy myself, but I haven't come around to give it a go, yet. So I am curious how this plays out for you, to say the least Wink

I've always been quite creative with my music and somethings ideas just come to me that seemed like I had that knowledge put into my brain from someone or something out of my mind, considering I had little to no knowledge of the software I was using to produce trance yet I was coming up with ideas in my mind that worked 100 percent and sounded unbelievable.

I noticed with my music I would come up with the best ideas when I wasn't trying to come up with an idea, it would come to me in my sleep, meditation, or completely out of no where.

That's why I'm super excited to see what my new enhanced creativity levels will cause me to create after I use this subliminal.

I plan on using these subs for a long time because I want the best impact from these and I probably won't want go back to using them again once I'm off. Since I like using subs I haven't used before to gain new improvements. Especially with 5.5g programs coming out It's hard to want to do 4g which takes longer to make deep impact on the mind.

That being said my first run of AM 5.0 was very good and that was 4g as well. Noticed changes within a week of stage 1. (mostly mood changes and my thoughts went from negative to positive during stage 1)
Hey Ray how's your overcome approach anxiety sub treating you? I kinda have the same issue that you do. I am good with girls and people in general but have significant approach anxiety. Are you getting any positive results in terms of mind shift changes or your actions?
(11-14-2016, 05:02 PM)Narcissus Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2016, 07:43 AM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey Ray how's your overcome approach anxiety sub treating you? I kinda have the same issue that you do. I am good with girls and people in general but have significant approach anxiety. Are you getting any positive results in terms of mind shift changes or your actions?

Well this is only my third day today on these subs. Nothing that noticeable yet.

My freestyling is a little better however and I was writing some really good ryhmes much more easily then usual last night. So at least I know that the subs are working to some degree already even though the effects are subtle and not that noticeable yet.

I'm going to be using these subliminal s for several months so check back later.
Unlike Dmsi im going to always have these two subs looping in the background whenever i'm home on the computer.

Plus 8-10 hours while sleeping so I'l get an average of 12-15 hours a day.
Day 5

Woke up with lots of thoughts of the women I could have banged while on Sex magnet 3 a year n half - 2 years ago when I was living on my own.

Didn't realize it at the time but I was extremely sexual and direct with allot of women and was approaching women to talk to quite often and naturally.

It was never direct game but I would often get a number.

Sex magnet was the only time I was comfortable calling women on the phone too.

I miss that subliminal. I won't be running it for a long time however because it's been a while since I've ran AM and SM 3 isn't the same without a fresh run of AM prior to using SM.

Also because I want to give 6 months to these two subliminals and use the DMSI version that achieves the goal after I use these subliminals (if I choose too at the time)

I also had some interesting and creative ryhme patterns come to my mind as I woke up and was laying in bed.

This tells me the program is starting to take affect.
(11-15-2016, 06:33 AM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Day 5

Woke up with lots of thoughts of the women I could have banged while on Sex magnet 3 a year n half - 2 years ago when I was living on my own.

Didn't realize it at the time but I was extremely sexual and direct with allot of women and was approaching women to talk to quite often and naturally.

I miss that subliminal. I won't be running it for a long time however because it's been a while since I've ran AM and SM 3 isn't the same without a fresh run of AM prior to using SM.

Also because I want to give 6 months to these two subliminals and use the DMSI version that achieves the goal after I use these subliminals (if I choose too at the time)

I also had some interesting and creative ryhme patterns come to my mind as I woke up and was laying in bed.

Great to hear this brother!
I am very interested in following your journey with overcoming approach anxiety as it is a sticking point for me.
I know what you mean by reminiscing about all those missed opportunities with women.I travel in the subway daily and I see all these amazing women giving subtle hints to open yet I pussy out because of being caught in my head.It almost angers me and Shannon's "dont be a damn jellyfish" pops in my brain haha.
I intend to stop using DMSI 2.5 and start with overcoming Approach anxiety and see how that treats me. Like you said, the temptation to stop 5.5G and recede to older technologies is very hard to do.But its all about priorities!
Looking forward to your journal.
(11-15-2016, 12:36 PM)Narcissus Wrote: [ -> ]

I am very interested in following your journey with overcoming approach anxiety as it is a sticking point for me.
I know what you mean by reminiscing about all those missed opportunities with women.I travel in the subway daily and I see all these amazing women giving subtle hints to open yet I pussy out because of being caught in my head.It almost angers me and Shannon's "dont be a damn jellyfish" pops in my brain haha.
I intend to stop using DMSI 2.5 and start with overcoming Approach anxiety and see how that treats me. Like you said, the temptation to stop 5.5G and recede to older technologies is very hard to do.But its all about priorities!

You're right, it's all about prioritys. We become so eager and impatient and the higher technology seems like the way to go because we want more intense results. And sometimes it is the way to go. But personally for me even though I healed tremendously from using DMSI 2.4 and previous versions ( i used 2.5 as well for few weeks but that doesnt have healing in it)

I didn't notice 2.4 made me any better at approaching or approach anxiety.

It did make me more sexual, more confident, more relaxed around women, less anxiety, and the sniping of 2.4 was one of the most unbelievablely direct sexual experiences I've ever had with women ( a waitress at a bar).

I think using JUST OAA for 6 months (alongside Natural song and lyric writing)

will really fix that part of my life by allowing the subliminal to FINE tune that issue that I have with approach anxiety.

I honestly think if I didn't have approach anxiety I'd be getting laid all the time and or have many relationships with women.

It's my biggest sticking point.

years ago before alpha male I used to go out and approach women because I was trying to become good with women as I had severe social anxiety.

The anxiety was so severe it felt like I was marching into war. after a few approaches it went away and I was fine. But the next day, same thing. Same intense anxiety feeling.

I want to be able to approach a beautiful women, directly and get her number and or bang her without any anxiety from the moment I meet her and the moment I bang her.

That's my goal with women. Sex magnet and Woman magnet fix my approach anxiety because none of my approaches were direct.

I always had my dog with me and used that as a conversation starter and all the women I interacted with were mostly walking there dogs as well.

It was easy to interact with them because I didn't have to be direct with my intentions right off the bat. SM and WM and AM made me 100 times better with women and especially my social anxiety is no longer there to the same degree it was before and my conversation skills is dramatically better.

approach anxiety is and was a big sticking point for me so I'm really happy I finally decided to focus on that. I think it's going to take me to another level and when I use DMSI new version it will really come together.

Not only will I have amazing sexual energy and confidence, I'll actually go up to a beautiful women and talk to her instead of letting her walk by and another missed opportunity like I've been having allot of lately.

Looking forward to my growth as well as yours.

I will 100 percent commit myself to 6 months of OAA and NSLW before I use the new DMSI so I can really get maximum benefit from it.
Day 6

At work I was rapping freestyles in my mind that were dramatically more creative, flowed better and came to my mind allot easier.

The program is 100 percent taking effect already. I can feel it with 100 percent certainty now.
My rhyming has already improved although I feel like I still have allot more room for improvement obviously.

I have high expectations too, I idolize rappers with genius lyricism and creativity in there ryhmes.

I appreciate all music but only want to create rap that is very deep, intellectual and has great rhyming patterns and flow.
Day 6

Was just reading over the OAA script and I just realised that the scripting that has to do with being more "fun" has already taken effect.

At work I was yelling playfully and being extremely playful randomly throughout the day. This is unbecoming of me. I usually am pretty depressed in that work environment but today I was much more playful and was joking around with people more.

I noticed the vietnamese guy older gentleman who is usually kinda cranky and quiet was smiling and laughing at me more. I guess I've already become more fun / playful so this again reaffirms that the scripting in both subliminal are already taking effect.
(11-15-2016, 04:22 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2016, 12:36 PM)Narcissus Wrote: [ -> ]

You're right, it's all about prioritys. We become so eager and impatient and the higher technology seems like the way to go because we want more intense results. And sometimes it is the way to go. But personally for me even though I healed tremendously from using DMSI 2.4 and previous versions ( i used 2.5 as well for few weeks but that doesnt have healing in it)

I didn't notice 2.4 made me any better at approaching or approach anxiety.

It did make me more sexual, more confident, more relaxed around women, less anxiety, and the sniping of 2.4 was one of the most unbelievablely direct sexual experiences I've ever had with women ( a waitress at a bar).

I think using JUST OAA for 6 months (alongside Natural song and lyric writing)

will really fix that part of my life by allowing the subliminal to FINE tune that issue that I have with approach anxiety.

I honestly think if I didn't have approach anxiety I'd be getting laid all the time and or have many relationships with women.

It's my biggest sticking point.

years ago before alpha male I used to go out and approach women because I was trying to become good with women as I had severe social anxiety.

The anxiety was so severe it felt like I was marching into war. after a few approaches it went away and I was fine. But the next day, same thing. Same intense anxiety feeling.

I want to be able to approach a beautiful women, directly and get her number and or bang her without any anxiety from the moment I meet her and the moment I bang her.

That's my goal with women. Sex magnet and Woman magnet fix my approach anxiety because none of my approaches were direct.

I always had my dog with me and used that as a conversation starter and all the women I interacted with were mostly walking there dogs as well.

It was easy to interact with them because I didn't have to be direct with my intentions right off the bat. SM and WM and AM made me 100 times better with women and especially my social anxiety is no longer there to the same degree it was before and my conversation skills is dramatically better.

approach anxiety is and was a big sticking point for me so I'm really happy I finally decided to focus on that. I think it's going to take me to another level and when I use DMSI new version it will really come together.

Not only will I have amazing sexual energy and confidence, I'll actually go up to a beautiful women and talk to her instead of letting her walk by and another missed opportunity like I've been having allot of lately.

Looking forward to my growth as well as yours.

I will 100 percent commit myself to 6 months of OAA and NSLW before I use the new DMSI so I can really get maximum benefit from it.

I have been a longtime lurker.
I know all about you haha Tongue
I remember you getting home two chicks at the same time etc. with running just first 3 stages of SM. Imagine if you had gone through it all!
I had tremendous social anxiety too but E2 and NoFap cleared that away.
I havent ever approached a single girl
It only makes me regret all the missed opportunites.
Also, I took Shannon's guidance regarding my approach anxiety.He suggested me to use 2.4 DMSI instead of Overcoming AA sub 4g.
I think I am going to follow that.What made you stop 2.4?
Pages: 1 2 3 4