Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Chaos Magic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just looked into chaos magic as I was curious what it was. I found an introductory ebook that simply said you just write out a sentence of what you intend like:
"I want a hundred dollars"

Take out the vowels:
"WNTHNDRDDLLRS"

Take out repeating letters:
"WNTHDRLS"

And then turn the letters into a symbol. And apparently, you'll have to end up forgetting consciously what the symbol meant. That's gonna be the toughest part for me...I have a good memory.

I know a couple of members have mentioned chaos magic. Is it really this simple? Does it work? Does it conflict with the sub?

If anyone can shed some light on this, I'd greatly appreciate it! Smile
It works, the forgetting part isn't necessary (my opinion).

Check out this Sigil Generator, it's got some nice features to it.

http://17hex.com/sigil/
I created my own already. They changed from a mess into cool abstract symbols that I view as art. It all just came to me in the moment. They can look however I choose right?

And does it conflict with subs in your experience?
How it looks doesn't really matter, I like to keep mine simple. Haven't made these in a while.

In regards to the conflicting, yes and no. It's another task you're giving your subconscious to do I guess so it can do but then again it could be the script of the subliminal, the Optimus Engine finding ways to get you to achieve the goal/s.
I heard about sigils but didn't really know if I want to believe in it or not. Who has some experience to share?
I have used sigils significantly for the last two years, along with chaos magick. "Forgetting" is most certainly necessary, although, you're not trying to forget. What you're trying to do is not lust for results. Otherwise, your mind will interfere.
Sigils work very well. Keep in mind that it's working on a few levels, one of which is subconscious. Inputting a command that is contradictory to a subliminal command can cause some problems. I'd consider them a type of programming when deciding whether or not you want to use them alongside subliminals. If you do it right they can heighten subliminal effects. Bdo it wrong and you're in resistance town.

What were you asking about with chaos magick? Rituals or anything like that or specifically sigils?
i actually made a video on this about a month ago, after learning about sigils. from what i understand, it's pretty basic magic, but still gets the job done. in my video i described it without even using the word "magic" to describe it, because it can easily be psychological and scientific. Anyway, i have used and continue to use sigils because they're pretty simple and seem to work pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnxComs2Yks

literally 3 days after making this video (AS AN EXAMPLE), some girl let me use her car for a week so the universe responded to the sigil pretty damn fast. lol
(12-07-2016, 08:15 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]in my video i described it without even using the word "magic" to describe it, because it can easily be psychological and scientific.

2:20: "... it starts working its magic from there." Tongue I don't think people will focus on the word much, tho.

You're fluid and relaxed, man. I like it.
(12-07-2016, 09:15 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2016, 08:15 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]in my video i described it without even using the word "magic" to describe it, because it can easily be psychological and scientific.

2:20: "... it starts working its magic from there." Tongue I don't think people will focus on the word much, tho.

You're fluid and relaxed, man. I like it.

YOU GOT ME!!!!!!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin in my defense, i used the word in a disney fairytale way rather than a "this is magick 101" Tongue

thanks for the compliment though. Smile
(11-06-2016, 02:15 PM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]So I just looked into chaos magic as I was curious what it was. I found an introductory ebook that simply said you just write out a sentence of what you intend like:
Name of Ebook? Anyone else got any names for good ebooks/resources to learn this?
(01-13-2017, 07:15 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2016, 02:15 PM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]So I just looked into chaos magic as I was curious what it was. I found an introductory ebook that simply said you just write out a sentence of what you intend like:
Name of Ebook? Anyone else got any names for good ebooks/resources to learn this?

I pm'd you back.

For anyone else that wants to know it was just an introduction ebook by Jason Louv. I found it for free on the website Magick.me
(01-13-2017, 07:15 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]

How deep do you want to go?
Any bad consequenses for Chaos magic?