Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Success to become a market wizard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

My name is Anton and I am living in Europe. For the record: English isn't my native language. So I apologize for the mistakes.

About two years ago I decided to become a trader instead of being a lawyer.
Last year I nearly doubled my money (94% gain), but this year I'm down 6%. I lost serious amounts of money in september, so my confidence was shaken. I didn't know what to do. How would I ever achieve the success that I want? But I found Indigo Mindlabs and after consulting Ben I decided to go for "Ultra Success".

I've been using US for one month now. I am using it for 12 hours a day and mostly during my sleep. The first three weeks were very exhausting for me. I felt tired after waking up and sometimes more hungry. The negative emotions about failure in the stockmarket are fading away slowly. I know I will succeed, but I don't know how. Though I'm not making much money, fortunately I'm not losing money either. I still lack confidence to make new trades as easy as it should be.

Since last week I started noticing some other interesting things. Friends that I haven't heard of for quite some time are calling/texting me to invite me. I got some useful books about trading for free. Strangely enough a lot of other negativity from my past (nothing to do with trading) is coming up. It causes me to feel angry, lonely and sad during the days.

I decided to stick with US for 90 days before using something else.

Anton
Hi,

I've been using 'Ultra Success' for three months now. Yesterday was my last day. So here is a little update:

What did I notice? First of all my doubts disappeared and there seems to be a lot of, what Shannon calls, 'unexplainable synchronicities'. Some things are coming my way very easy. For example I got two job offers to become a lawyer again, which I refused. I know I what I want; make it big in the stockmarket and in business. Friends are calling/mailing me when I think about them. All my 'cooking adventures' are a success, even if the recipe seems to be difficult.

But most important my trading account went from -20% to +13% in just one month. I traded less and got more results. Just luck? No, the overall market didn't gain this much so I'd rather call it Ultra Success.

But there is a hurdle to take. There are some memories/emotions that still hurt me and holding me back. On the advice of Ben I'll take a week off and start with E2. And after that I will probably use AM or BASE to make my life even more successful.

Anton
I used to trade for a living and while there is no substitute for skill, and no sub program is going to make up for lack of it I don't think, trading effectively does require a high level of self control, and one that some of the programs on this site may help with a great deal I would expect.

I'm not that sure ultra success would be the best one to use for this, although it probably wouldn't hurt, and would get you pumped up if you need that, but you want to be careful not to be too pumped up. What you are out for here is to gain as much control over your emotions as possible, and perhaps develop your intuition more.

Whether the market goes up or not isn't a meaningful benchmark by the way, it is for novices but good traders make money in all environments, and a bear market is actually preferable because it tends to be more volatile. Volatility is your best friend as a trader actually, and you shouldn't care which direction it moves in, so long that it does, and the more the better.

I would say that people starting out trading have no idea what they don't know, this is something that requires a lot of dedication and patience to master, as does most things worthwhile.

The things I'd suggest for you is to work on being more decisive and letting go of the past, these are the two biggest stumbling blocks traders face. Each moment is a fresh one requires being approached that way, conditions change, you have to adapt, be nimble and without prejudice Smile
You're correct. Volatility is indeed my best friend, and most of my profits are from shorting stocks/futures.

Indeed mastering emotions would be a good thing (probably the best thing) but what sub program, besides E2, would you advice?
How much capital will you need to start trading?