Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Self Made Wealth Course - Financial Education Level 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so this is the first level of the financial education I'll be sharing with the forum. As I said in my journal, this is ground zero in terms of understanding your relationship with money thereby working to bring more into your life.

Over the next year or so I'll be putting together more material so we can better understand topics such as real estate, stocks, and other big topics that significantly contribute to one's personal wealth.

If you like this series, please like this post so I can see who might be interested in the other material I'll be uploading in the near future. Enjoy Wink

If the question of copyright comes up, please refer to the bottom of this post to see my response.

The first video is available here on this post. The rest are on a youtube playlist, which you can find on the link right below the video.

[Edited as per rules. Please dont post copywrited material]

***Regarding Copyright***

(09-24-2016, 12:41 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to be annoying as it's probably good information, but if it's copywrited material then i'll have to get you to delete it from the post.

Quote:Rule 15 Please respect our copyrights and those of others: do not post links to, or attachments of, nor in any other way use this forum to distribute, share, transfer, or disseminate any form of material or media that is copyrighted unless you have some way to prove that you have permission from the copyright owner which may be independently verified by us with the copyright holder. This forum is for the exchange of information and ideas regarding subliminals, not infringing on copyright laws.

As it's only fair, we obviously don't want the same with our material so respect the same with other material.

I have the rights to share it with consulting clients, students and anyone else within my business that could benefit from it.

I'm loosely considering anyone here a student of mine, since they can ask questions and I'll respond with key points since I was part of the program.

Now, if I'm pushed to provide evidence of rights to share I have no idea if i still have that since this program was a few years ago. But I am only sharing this because I do have rights to share it with users here considered as my students (my normal consulting fee of $250/hour is waived Wink)
That David deangelo has left the pua world and trying something else it seems
(07-05-2017, 07:10 PM)Ajs Wrote: [ -> ]That David deangelo has left the pua world and trying something else it seems

This is better known as having multiple businesses lol

He had a dating biz, a consulting biz and few other things. I haven't kept track of him lately, but it is common for big biz people to be in several things at once. He has been successful in several businesses, so i generally consider him knowledgeable on $$ and wealth building in general.
Just curious but is anyone interested in more financial education related stuff?

I might have more to post up, so that could be useful for those wishing to amp up their $$ life.
Not here because its copywrited material and your fishy story about having rights to a grainy youtube video someone obviously uploaded from the material...

Especially with your latest behavious I dont buy that excuse.