Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Paranormal experiences?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering if any of you have had experiences with the paranormal. I've always wanted to go to a haunted location to see what happens. The whole idea of a separate world invisible to the human eye but existing under a thin veil interests me. I guess the more I've encountered with the malleable nature of reality with these subliminals, the more I'm looking into what exists beyond our five senses.
One of my friends was on a road trip with his family. He told me while travelling at night on the highway he came across an area that didn't have any overhead lighting. They decided to pull over on the shoulder of the highway and look up at the night sky to observe the stars.

While stargazing with his wife. His son said, "Dad, who is that man standing by the statue?"

I was familiar with this area of highway that he was describing as my friend told his story. I interrupted him and asked...
Me: I didn't know there was a statue out there! What was it a statue of?
Him: Are you kidding? Forget about the statue. I grabbed my family and got out of there!!

Was it a ghost they saw, the man standing by the statue??
I drove by that area of the highway a few days later during the day and didn't see a statue in either direction...
(10-28-2016, 07:20 AM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering if any of you have had experiences with the paranormal. I've always wanted to go to a haunted location to see what happens. The whole idea of a separate world invisible to the human eye but existing under a thin veil interests me. I guess the more I've encountered with the malleable nature of reality with these subliminals, the more I'm looking into what exists beyond our five senses.

I don't know where you live. Here in the United States, all you have to do is search the internet. "Ghost Tours near me" and you will be surprised how much paranormal activity is near you.
I love watching "Ghost Adventures," on the Travel Channel. There are at least two locations they've visited within a few hours drive of me.

I wouldn't step foot in one of those places without preparing myself against psychic attacks and spiritual attachments. No way.

Regarding paranormal experiences, one night my wife and I were going to dinner while we were dating. On the way back to the car no one was around, and we heard a very loud and deep disembodied voice. I asked her if she heard it, she said yes. I heard it in my right ear. She was on my right. She heard it in her left ear. Frickin' strange.

When we bought our house, we would hear odd noises now and again. After our son was born, we would hear a female baby crying...We thought it was him, check the baby monitor, and he'd be sound asleep. I started researching some things and came across a guy who clears homes via distance-readings (call himself "The Ghost Guy" - think he's Canadian). He read our home and said we had multiple attachments left over from the previous owners, and a little baby girl attached to our son (which dropped my jaw hearing that - I never told him what we were experiencing). I had him "clear" our house, and we haven't heard the cries since.
What a coincidence you guys brought this subject on this specific date.
Where I live there is a fear around ghosts and paranormal activity on a specific month. So during that month a lot of people don't go to clubs and during that month it's clear that the clubs gets more empty.
That month is November where I live, I never attributed any value to this belief as I'm a very down to earth person to begin with. I only believe what I see. I never saw any paranormal activity during that month and believe me I did go out a lot during that period. To me it's a waste that the clubs are deserted around that period.
A friend of mine who go to clubs often like me told me he experienced some strange stuff during that month (I don't remember exactly but it was scary) so he doesn't go out during that month anymore. I made fun of him because while I do believe there are some stuff out there I don't take it seriously. Even now I won't take it seriously even if I know there is something to this belief.

What a coincidence that this month November is the month which match the Scorpio month on the astrological calendar.
The Sun falls in the Scorpio Sign from around the 20 October to around the 20 November.
I think you won't be surprised that this sign is very dark and linked to all kind of scary stuff which includes paranormal activities, death, sex, occult subject that are taboo, etc.

I also noticed the weather where I live is getting darker (not as much Sun light and it's summer, tropical climate), might be a coincidence or not. I noticed the weather tend to change around the 20 of each month.

PS: The tropical zodiac is based on that by the way, it's linked to the weather as the Signs match precisely the Sun movement on the earth pole (tropic of Capricorn and Cancer), it has nothing to do with the Stars placement as most people think.
https://media1.britannica.com/eb-media/3...3A325A.jpg
Yes, have more then one experience with this stuff.
Have been dabbling in the occult for some years in the past, eventually broke away from it, including an tattoo ( is still have on my wrist, initiationairy stuff )
Had a library with several books around the darker stuff incoluding ritualistic stuff. Eventually gave it up and then shit broke loose. Weird bodily sensations, feelings of being watched, thoughts of having fucked up my life, being all loopy in mental ways, easily being triggered, having mental visions, the whole circus. left me with some serious anxiety issues.
It seems some people are more prone to have those experiences than others. I heard a lot of stories but never had any of those experience yet.
Yesterday while driving I thought I saw something but I guess it's because I'm expecting something to happen, so just my imagination I guess.
(.....)
(10-29-2016, 08:30 AM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]When I was about 6, I had an encounter that I'd classify as paranormal.

I wake up in the middle of the night. The house is completely dark, and my room door is open. Just outside the door I saw two beings standing there, silently. They were tall and slender and looking at me, but I couldn't see anything else about them. It was too dark. They definitely were not my parents because the beings were the same height and very tall, my parents were divorced, and they wouldnt be standing motionless in the pitch black. I remember feeling paralyzed. I can still remember the noises the house was making, and light from a window, the crisp fall temperature, etc.

I was disturbed by what I saw. I was despondent at school the next day, and hardly talked. I remember that our kindergarten class got computers that day, which was a big deal in the 90's. Being 6 years old, I couldn't articulate what happened. I remember telling my mom, and her dismissing it.

I never saw anything like it again, but I destinctly remember that night. I'm not sure who or what they were.

Close Encounters of The Third Kind Your experience reminds me of 'Alien' Encounters that have been reported; At least, there was no 'Alien Abduction.' Shy
I was about to say something similar, Aliens.
I had an experience that might be classified as paranormal.

Back in 2006 or so I slept over at a friend's house in New Jersey. Her younger sister (16 at the time) was at her friend's house so myself and a second friend slept in the sister's room. I was on the bed with my glasses off and he was on the floor with his t-shirt over his face. He tells me to look in the air above his face because it suddenly felt cold; this was in the middle of the summer with 95-degree temperature and no AC or breeze in the room. I look above him without glasses on and see a blurry, electric blue circular mass with circles for eyes and mouth hovering above him. It moved in circles like a spirograph and floated towards and eventually through the door.

The next day I tell my friend about it and she shows me a photograph with a blue whoosh that she says she didn't know where it came from. The sister also came home that day and I told her about the happening in her room; she then proceeds to take me downstairs to the basement and show me a carving on the wall that was spackled over before the family moved in twenty years or so before then. The carving matched the face.
(10-29-2016, 08:30 AM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]When I was about 6, I had an encounter that I'd classify as paranormal.

I wake up in the middle of the night. The house is completely dark, and my room door is open. Just outside the door I saw two beings standing there, silently. They were tall and slender and looking at me, but I couldn't see anything else about them. It was too dark. They definitely were not my parents because the beings were the same height and very tall, my parents were divorced, and they wouldnt be standing motionless in the pitch black. I remember feeling paralyzed. I can still remember the noises the house was making, and light from a window, the crisp fall temperature, etc.

I was disturbed by what I saw. I was despondent at school the next day, and hardly talked. I remember that our kindergarten class got computers that day, which was a big deal in the 90's. Being 6 years old, I couldn't articulate what happened. I remember telling my mom, and her dismissing it.

I never saw anything like it again, but I destinctly remember that night. I'm not sure who or what they were.

An alternative to the "aliens," theory is astral beings. Some believe we leave our bodies every time we sleep (astral projection, or as another author calls it - "The Phase") and becoming conscious during the process, whether re-entering or exiting the body, can cause paralysis or the feeling of being locked in your body.
Interesting that this thread was made few days before Helloween.
Guys lets keep the astrology stuff to the thread for it instead of spreading it around, other than that ll good.
Pages: 1 2