Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Binaural beats compatible with subs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

I'm just thinking of using an old binaural beats recording I've had for a few years for relaxation. Just 30 minutes worth. I think it is probably ok, but just wanted to check if it might interfere in any way with doing a subliminal during the same day?

Thanks in advance.
All subs with state shifting will conflict.
(10-26-2016, 09:02 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]All subs with state shifting will conflict.

Thanks for the reply. I'm guessing there wouldn't be a conflict with AM6 or SR then? I just want to use one that helps you get the right brainwaves to meditate for half an hour.
(10-26-2016, 10:46 AM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2016, 09:02 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]All subs with state shifting will conflict.

Thanks for the reply. I'm guessing there wouldn't be a conflict with AM6 or SR then? I just want to use one that helps you get the right brainwaves to meditate for half an hour.

Nope. So far, they'll only conflict with E2 and DMSI.
(10-26-2016, 01:28 PM)Blink Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks.
(10-27-2016, 02:31 AM)Jackson Chandra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2016, 01:28 PM)Blink Wrote: [ -> ]

Dont forget, MLS 5G also true.

Thanks. Does anyone know if Stress Relief has state shifting? On the store page, it just says, "This version is 5th Generation build format and includes Self Optimizing Scripting, HyperSpeed technology, the Naturalizer and more." So not sure if 'and more' means it might have state shifting. I'd like to use SR for 8 hours during the night and 30 minutes of brain entrainment in the afternoon/evening.
More generically - @Shannon - would listening to music conflict with subs?
Listening to trickling streams, waves or silence is just boring, so, for example, when wearing headphones could I play a silent sub in the background and then listen to music at the same time?

This also applies to fans... I typically have a fan on me in the summer when I sleep: this produces a 'white noise' that could also mess with subs.

I suspect some of the sub frequencies will be affected by doing this.... but not sure to what extent.
(08-08-2017, 10:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2017, 09:44 AM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]nope, i understand that and have full faith in this sub! as all the others have worked aswell!
i think there will be a need of alot of clearing, as i have been told that i am not a fast learner and stuff like that before it became know that i had ADD.

BTW Shannon, i used to enjoy Binaural beats a lot during meditation, but haven't used them for a long time since you didn't recommend them with DMSI.

is it the same with MLS?

5.5G subs and above will be using state shifting. MLS very much uses both types of state shifting, ITM (In-the-moment) triggered state shifting, and while you are listening to it state shifting.

As long as you don't try to learn something while meditating, the only issue you may have is that the sub may be trying to cause you to shift state while learning something in the background/subconsciously.

Meditating and using binaurals will interfere with that, if it is happening, but I can't imagine that reasonable meditation and use of binaurals while not consciously trying to learn would make that much difference.
Quote:More generically - @Shannon - would listening to music conflict with subs?
Listening to trickling streams, waves or silence is just boring, so, for example, when wearing headphones could I play a silent sub in the background and then listen to music at the same time?

This also applies to fans... I typically have a fan on me in the summer when I sleep: this produces a 'white noise' that could also mess with subs.

Both are fine. If you're listening to music though you don't want it to drown out the subliminal. When i'd watch movies or whatever while listening i'd use ocean surf so I could hear it a little bit over the movie.
Shannon said caffeine causes a state shift so.. you're fine. I listen to binaurals often. Helps me keep my sanity.
Oh as for binaurals, the theory behind it is they help bypass the conscious mind to get to the subconscious.. with things such as affirmations or such. Which is why some people add them to subliminals.

But since subliminals bypass the conscious mind by their very nature, binaural beats aren't needed with the subliminals and are just 'bloat' and mainly something some add so it sounds cool in their advertising.

As for binaurals by themselves there is benefits, such as in the meditation set. I'm just talking about thinking to add them to subliminals to bypass the conscious mind as some believe.
Huh? No, binaurals alone do not feature subliminal messages. Binaurals work by sending different frequencies to each ear and the brain works to try to balance the tones out which causes changes in your brain waves and activation of different areas of your brain.
That isn't what I said Wink
(08-18-2017, 10:49 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]That isn't what I said Wink

Speak up, you speak funny Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2