Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Being A Great Scientist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to recommend you to make subliminal called Becoming A Great Scientist.

Nowadays, subjects such Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are totally difficult to understand ( most of people have admitted that ). So, Why don't you make a subliminal to increase and encourage people to learn and know more about science? I mean, to make people easily learn science.

Those subjects are really important for now and for a great future. I know, you've already made subliminal such Maximum Learning Speed, Study Aid Mathematics, but i think you need to be more spesific. It's too general, except that mathematics.

Thank You... That's gonna be a great and succesful subliminal ever. Changing our mindset to become like scientist, learning science easily. I haven't seen yet, someone making subliminal to enhance science ability.

Note : Please make an upgrade for Study Aid Mathematics. You need to give more focus on your learning subliminals.
if your goal is being a scientist, then if the next MLS comes out it you could try that
and not only will you learn science easier but everything...
because there is a small percentage who wants to become a scientist but i think all the people in the world want to be smarter and learn faster so to make a very good general product and invest more time in that, then just individual programs which will take a long time to make and not a lot of people will buy.