Subliminal Talk

Full Version: TV Shows - What do you watch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
-------------
South Park is awesome, i've been watching it since highschool myself and i'm 32 now. They troll things so well.

I might make a list later, i'm a little worn out after the gym. But one show that is new and is awesome is Westworld. I've watched 2 episodes so far and it's definately got me in.

Initially my thoughts were like "ahh a fucking western, I don't care" but then I actually watched an episode and it's way more than that. But if I tried to explain it that would give it away.

-------------
Nah Anthony Hopkins is in it, but he's not the evil guy. Though it's all over the place and gets me thinking of what is happening.. which is what I like in shows. Too bad most shows that do that get cancelled in the first season yet stupid crap like Glee have tons of seasons.

I've never seen game of thrones, some people have a funny reaction when I say that. It doesn't really interest me. I'm not so much into medieval shows anymore.

A few others.

Lucifer. Which said it was cancelled after Season 1, but now Season 2 has come out.

Chicago PD.

Aftermath, just started recently.

Game of thrones
The Walking dead
Westworld
American Crime Story: The people vs. O.J.Simpson
Shameless
The Big bang theory
Modern family
Orphan black
Daredevil
Sherlock
Orange is the new black
Red dwarf

There. I really like watching tv shows Big Grin thank God all of them don`t run at the same time Tongue also been thinking about adding Mr.Robot to the list...anyone watching it?
1) Brazzers

2) Myfriendshotmom

3) Tushy

4) Blacked
Westworld seems to me the most interesting show this season.

Horace and Pete is the most beautiful thing I have seen the last few years.

Rick and Morty got me hooked from the first scene. Best animation around.
(10-17-2016, 11:37 PM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]Game of thrones
The Walking dead
Westworld
American Crime Story: The people vs. O.J.Simpson
Shameless
The Big bang theory
Modern family
Orphan black
Daredevil
Sherlock
Orange is the new black
Red dwarf

There. I really like watching tv shows Big Grin thank God all of them don`t run at the same time Tongue also been thinking about adding Mr.Robot to the list...anyone watching it?

Yes, absolutely love it!

Mr. Robot is a must for everyone.
Some of my faves have already been listed.

Colony
Ray Donovan
Billions
Halt and Catch Fire
The Americans
Tyrant
Better Call Saul
Fargo
Peaky Blinders
House of Cards
Narcos
Scream Queens (hilarious)
And I really miss Hannibal.
-------------
Before you get too attached to Horace and Pete, it's been self-cancelled by CK.
Quote:No offense, but I have to say, that show looks ***** retarded LOL.

Haha the trailer isn't that good, but I ended up watching it and liked it. I haven't seen sharknado. It is a little out there in some ways.
Mr. Robot
-------------
Pages: 1 2 3