Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Silent Subliminal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:angel:
Hi there I am Holly a Psychology PhD student researcher conducting an experiment that requires a group of people who have a negative mind set to be exposed to happy positive laughing music while the other group are exposed to nil, however neither group will be aware as I need to deliver the positive laughing music at a sound level that reaches the unconscious but not the conscious brain - the silent subliminal sounded perfect as I need to deliver it to a whole group of people therefore headphones are not an option: BUT I read Shannons post somewhere discussing the potential problems of such subliminals even causing tinnitus so this is not going to be suitable, can anyone help me?
Perhaps even tell me at what sound level the music is audible but not consciously?

Thanks

HollyHeart
(10-11-2016, 07:41 AM)HOLLY Wrote: [ -> ]:angel:
Hi there I am Holly a Psychology PhD student researcher conducting an experiment that requires a group of people who have a negative mind set to be exposed to happy positive laughing music while the other group are exposed to nil, however neither group will be aware as I need to deliver the positive laughing music at a sound level that reaches the unconscious but not the conscious brain - the silent subliminal sounded perfect as I need to deliver it to a whole group of people therefore headphones are not an option: BUT I read Shannons post somewhere discussing the potential problems of such subliminals even causing tinnitus so this is not going to be suitable, can anyone help me?
Perhaps even tell me at what sound level the music is audible but not consciously?

Thanks

HollyHeart

I'm confused by your question. Are you using your own (self made subliminals) or are you using subliminals made by Shannon?
Since Shannon doesn't make subliminals that has positive laughing music in it... that would be her own subliminals.

Keeping it at no louder than -30db measured by an app called Frequensee at the source and all should be fine. Shannon makes silent subliminals too you know.
(10-11-2016, 08:11 AM)Lowe Wrote: [ -> ]Since Shannon doesn't make subliminals that has positive laughing music in it... that would be her own subliminals.

Keeping it at no louder than -30db measured by an app called Frequensee at the source and all should be fine. Shannon makes silent subliminals too you know.

Thank you Lowe, I know that!! LOL!!!! I'm trying to help her phrase her question better.

I got the impression she is after trade secrets!! Proprietary to Indigo MindLabs and Proprietary to Shannon!!
no Im not after trade secrets! If anyone can sell me a subliminal CD that would work on a group of people using either happy jovial type music as a masque or silent and I would play happy music over it, or not at all - just thinking out loud here, and asking advice.
[this isn't the place to ask for crowdfunding -Ben]
(10-11-2016, 07:41 AM)HOLLY Wrote: [ -> ]I read Shannons post somewhere discussing the potential problems of such subliminals even causing tinnitus

I'm going out on a limb here, someone jump in if I'm wrong.
Shannon has instructed that his silent subliminals should NEVER be used with headphones. I got the impression it is because it can cause tinnitus. That's probably why people got it in the first place by not following instructions.

Shannon does have a free subliminal to overcome tinnitus
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/o...-tinnitus/
You obviously aren't here for any real reason other to first pretend to want advice then suddenly ask for crowdfunding. Please pay attention to the forum rules if you wish to contribute here or want advice. But so far you're just giving the impression of a spammer.
No Im not asking
for crowdfunding jesus, if you read my post, I said that quite clearly I posted the link to show you that gI am genuinely doing this research, all I want is advice on a product to buy or technical advice, why are you so hostile?
If any of you actually read what I wrote, I asked for an appropriate product to purchase, I cant believe how rude and hostile you guys are to me, when I am just asking for help.
I distinctly remember reading after the link where you were asking for contributions. As I said that is against the rules of the forum which I am pointing out as an admin. And after reading you saying 'feel free to contribute' (which is asking for crowdfunding along with your link) and now reacting how you have to my response makes me think this isn't that legit either.

As for the original question assuming you are genuine, I think you're mixing up a few things. You don't want to use silent/ultrasonic with headphones and you said headphones aren't an option so that is fine in this case.

And it's not a volume level, it's more a frequency that it's not perceived by the conscious mind.

I'm not sure there's something that applies in this case, since you want laughter or music. There is some free programs such as Absolute Self Confidence or Stress Relief though.

Thanks

HollyHeart

Ultrasonic subliminals may be correlated with tinnitus if they are used at volumes that are too high. This is a very high risk with headphones, which is why I have said many times that's a bad idea. But as far as I can tell, tinnitus requires extended listening times at an unreasonably high volume, which is easy to do if you don't properly calibrate the volume. I have instructions on how to find maximum volume in the general instructions. Unless you're planning weeks or months of usage at very high volumes, or the person already has tinnitus, this should not be an issue. The subconscious can perceive subliminalzed audio down to at least -80 dB at the ear.

Thanks

HollyHeart

Sounds like Music Therapy: Well, hopefully, your PHD studies are going well; Is this similar to Music Therapy that you are working on ? Let us know how are the benefits/disadvantages. :angel: