Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been using subs for many years and enjoying Shannon's subs for the last two.

I've been focusing on the posts about DSMI lately and have been using it every day since the first of September.

Still debating on if journaling my experiences is needed at this point. There is so much insight already posted...

Anyway, hello all!
Welcome mate. Yep DMSI is all the rage now, I think even ones who are using other subs are keeping an eye on where it's going. Hope you get what you want out of it.

What is your IML sub usage history?
(10-04-2016, 02:09 AM)Barba Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome mate. Yep DMSI is all the rage now, I think even ones who are using other subs are keeping an eye on where it's going. Hope you get what you want out of it.

In order of usage, I started with ASC, then on to, Stress Relief, EPRHA 5g, Overcome Procrastination, Ultra Motivation, Ultra Success, Weight Loss v6, then DSMI 2.4. Most of my usage has been with OP, UM and US. (I'm still looking for NZT!)

I've had some nice results since starting DSMI.
Strangely enough last Thursday Sept 29th I had an epiphany about what I want to do when I grow up... I'm 43 this year Blush

There were a lot of factors involved with my epiphany, but I can't help but wonder if the healing modules in DSMI helped me with some clarity. Maybe just good timing?
(10-04-2016, 07:07 AM)vector143 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2016, 02:09 AM)Barba Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome mate. Yep DMSI is all the rage now, I think even ones who are using other subs are keeping an eye on where it's going. Hope you get what you want out of it.

In order of usage, I started with ASC, then on to, Stress Relief, EPRHA 5g, Overcome Procrastination, Ultra Motivation, Ultra Success, Weight Loss v6, then DSMI 2.4. Most of my usage has been with OP, UM and US. (I'm still looking for NZT!)

I've had some nice results since starting DSMI.
Strangely enough last Thursday Sept 29th I had an epiphany about what I want to do when I grow up... I'm 43 this year Blush

There were a lot of factors involved with my epiphany, but I can't help but wonder if the healing modules in DSMI helped me with some clarity. Maybe just good timing?

Start the journal, you got nothing to lose. Good luck.
Starting a journal, thanks!