Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Find your perfect mentor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think one the most important things we look over is guidance. We could have all the power in the world but without guidance it's useless.

There are a lot of things that separate successful people from unsuccessful people, but when it comes down to it, the main denominator is guidance, most of us have guidance from family and friends but it's not always to our advantage.

Having the right guidance can literally propel in you in any field, whether it's with women, business or any other hobby.

Imagine having a mentor that could always give you exactly the right wisdom and advise you needed in any field.
Heaven Yes Man! IM sooo for this one and also another one I'd love to see in 6G is having some damn good I can count on them platonic freinds,I Mean REAL freinds not the throw away term "freinds". Love the mentor idea...I have two in my life,but in the last several years its waned a lot. I miss both the mentors and the good good freinds,alike. thanx fer ds great post man!! Keith.