Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I bought it!

I was re-assured in my purchase when I was looking through the instructions, with these following bullet-points:

Quote: Continually create more and more wealth and success for yourself and
those who help you succeed.
 Certainty in your ability to generate whatever level of income you desire.
 Make yourself an organized, proactive, disciplined, talented and innovative
businessperson who is actively and intentionally applying sound and
honest business practices.
 Become a powerful and resourceful creator, actively creating and attracting
all the wealth and opportunities you need for you to meet with financial
success.
 Turn your business into a masterpiece of financial abundance and success.
 Create a reality in which you are completely paid in full on all debts,
accounts and bills, and in which money is flowing to you from expected
and unexpected sources.

I'm not an entrepreneur at the moment, but I'd ultimately like to become a full-time musician that makes money from performing and selling records. I play guitar very well, and I'm taking voice lessons, with very gradual progress, but progress nonetheless. I can write great songs, but my ability to perform them relies on my singing voice. After my voice is trained beyond a certain point, I'll make my moves.

In the meantime, I'm willing to work hard to make money on my own terms, which could include:
  • Making jingles
  • Doing voiceovers and voice acting
  • Teaching guitar lessons (I'm very good at this)
  • Writing songs for people (I'm also very good at this)
  • Doing private practice consulting in my field (I'm trained at this)
  • Busking (I have experience in this)
  • Etc.

I really like the idea of becoming the best in my field, which, to me, means being in the top 10%. However, I still have a ways to go before I can consider myself a trained vocalist. That duration of time is unknown to me, but hopefully, I can shorten this time by using this program.

Here is my self-evaluation of the bullet points relevant to Stage 1. I'll do my best to quantify my evaluations each month:

1. Ultra Motivation: 2/10 : I'm very un-motivated, and don't have the drive to get the ball rolling. The tragic part is that I once had that motivation, but it escaped me in April of this year, and dropped precipitously once I started working as a busboy. I'm willing to do uncomfortable things (and I have), but I need to have some desire first.

2. Maximum Productivity: 4/10: I'd say that I'm capable of being productive, but I sense that my lack of motivation hinders my ability to produce.

3. Ultra Success: 1 or 2/10: I strongly believe that I have a fear of success at this moment in time. It's likely been true throughout my childhood; I almost enjoy 'not succeeding', likely because I can to feel bad for myself. I had a great spurt of following success. between April and August 2015, but once I finished University, and the job opportunities were scarce, I lost confidence.

4. Luck Magnifier: 2/10: I have spotty luck

5. Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear: 3/10: I have some GSF about succeeding as a musician, no doubt about that. But, I have an absence of GSF in other areas of life.

6. Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude: 5/10: My mood fluctuates, but I'd say that I'm neutral most of the time, and then I jump from positive to negative.

7. Maximum Sales Success: 2/10: I once had a sales job, and I disliked it, especially since the work environment was pretty toxic.

8. Optimus Engine 2.1: No comment

10. Action Orientation: 1 to 2/10 I've been stagnating since April of this year.

11. Goal Orientation: 1 to 2/10: I've been stagnating since April of this year.

12. Pragmatic & Practical: 4/10: Though I can think logically, I sometimes have hobbies that suck away time that I could be using to improve myself as a musician.

13. Laser-Like Focus & Concentration: 5/10: I've been improving this with meditation and two months of Maximum Learning Speed 5G.

14. Fearlessly Transition To An Entrepreneurial Mindset: 1/10:
Thought I think a lot about making a move, I don't really have the drive to transition

15. Assertiveness Training: 5/10: Spotty, but I tend to go with the flow, as my options don't allow me to stand up for myself in the way that I would like.

18. Courageous: 2/10: I used to be a 9/10 with courageousness, but that all went away. I used to run after girls, audition and perform, but now I haven't been doing anything requiring bold action.

19. Win-Win Mindset: 8/10: I can easily take into consideration what the other person wants, and I can appeal to that. This is something that I think makes me pleasant to others.

24. Better With Maths & Numbers: 7/10: Though I'm good at arithmetic, proportions, ratios, percentages, and geometry, I'm not experienced in taxes, accounting, and other practical things. I look forward to the improved math abilities.

25. Balance Your Brain Hemispheres: No comment, but looking forward to the benefits.

26. Become A Money Magnet: 2/10: I attract some money, but I don't attract a lot of it.

27. Deservedness For Success As An Entrepreneur: 2/10: Not feeling deserving of success.

28. Polymorphic Aura: No real evaluation number, but I can see the benefits this has to performing, acting, voice acting, etc.

29. Disconnect From Negativity Within: 4/10: I have some inner turmoil, and I am haunted by some recurring negativity.

30. Disconnect From Other People’s Negativity: 5/10: Other peoples' negativity can throw me off, but I can smart it much better than the average person. I tend to behave in a way that will minimize the negativity I receive from other people.

31. Ego Balancing: 3/10: I am more on the "doormat" side than the "hothead" side of the equation. I'm rather calm, but I have no need to prove myself to pump my ego.

32. Maximum Sleep Quality: 3/10: Poor sleep habits has affected me for most of my life. I am technically an insomniac, but at times, I can fall asleep pretty quickly. I always delay going to bed, as I know that it will be wasted time, and I'll be up at the same time as yesterday, given that it will just take longer for me to fall asleep.

33. End Clutter & Get Organized: 6/10: I clear clutter when it gets bad, but I often let too much slide before I will take care of it.

34. Extreme Self Esteem: 4/10: I could definitely use much more self-esteem.

35. Forgive Others & Let It Go: 7/10 I'm pretty good at forgiving others, yet I can draw the line when they go too far.

36. Forgive Yourself & Move On: 6/10: Three years ago, I made a series of stupid financial decisions. I got busted for it, and ever since, it's loomed over my head, not in a real financial sense, but psychologically. I'd like to resolve this before I become self-employed.

37. Get Out Of Debt: 8/10: I have about 4K in debt, with 14K in assets. I'm set for automatic payments that will allow me to pay it off in 1-1.5 years.

38. Psychic Ability To Get Ahead As A Successful Entrepreneur: No comment, but I'll take on any advantage.

40. Negative Stress Relief: 7/10: I'm pretty good at handling stress, but I generally don't like it.

41/44. Seize The Day/Seek the Challenge: 3/10:
I used to be pretty awesome at this, but now I'm comfortable where I am

42. Stop Using Recreational Drugs & Alcohol: 9/10: I have the occasional beer, but nothing abusive. I would even welcome it if I honestly gave up alcohol.

43. Prioritize Effectively: 5/10: Meh ability at this?

46. Emotional Healing & Pain Relief: Overall 5/10. I've solved a lot of issues with subliminals in general, so I want to resolve the issues that are getting in the way for my financial success.

47. Accept & Take Personal Responsibility For Your Choices, Actions, Results & Life: 7/10: I do realize that I'm the only person that can change my life, yet, I have no motivation to do so. This plays into the motivation and confidence issue.

48. Dream Your Best Solution: No comment, bring on these benefits!

49. Maximum Learning Speed: 9/10: I'm already learning plenty quick, but perhaps there's another level.

50. Kill Excuses: 6/10: I'm pretty good at making excuses. But buying this program was my way of killing excuses.

51. Persistence & Perseverance: 4/10: I persevere in certain areas (singing, guitar, languages, reading), but I lose momentum and give up in other areas (money, love and sex, success). I need more of these qualities.

52. Wealth Ceiling Destruction: 2/10:
I've got limiting beliefs relating to how much money I can realistically earn.

53. Self Discipline: 3/10: I can forgo things that I need to forgo. Again, from April to July 2015, I was the single most disciplined person you would ever meet. 5:30 am hill-climbs, healthy food, climbing stairs, meditating, practicing and improving myself every day, even on weekends. I'd like to get back to that place.

54. Refusal To Accept Anything But Success: 1 to 2/10: I currently give up quite easily.

56. Find The Niche & Develop It (Know What People Need & Turn It Into Success): 5/10: I know the general niche, and I've developed some skills to supply that demand, but maybe I should look to what other people want before I double down.

57. Paced Working & Entrepreneurial Efforts To Steady The Approach/Drive/Motivation & Prevent Burnout: No comment

58. Disconnect From Distractions: 4/10: I'm okay at avoiding time-wasters. I don't watch TV, nor party that much. On the micro level, I do watch a lot of YouTube which I work, which could be distracting me.

59. Believe In Yourself & Your Choices, Goals & Methods, Regardless Of What Others Say, As Long As You Have Verified The Validity For Yourself: Lol 2/10: at this point, I could be talked out of trying too hard for my goals. I would tuck it into the back of my head, to ponder and re-consider my next move. But I'd be paralyzed, nonetheless.

60. Mindfulness Of How You Are Spending Your Time: 5/10: Some awareness of this, but no major realizations have dawned on me yet.

61. Value Your Time Highly Enough To Refuse To Waste It: On the micro level, I'm good at this. On the macro level, I'm terrible at this. Otherwise, why would I be a dishwasher at a 2 star restaurant?

62. Frame Your Path & Walking Your Path To Success As An Entrepreneur As Being Fun & Enjoyable: 6/10: I already see it as potential fun, I just don't know how to get it started.

64. Natural Socialization: 4/10: I'm never seeking out new social situations, but I'm pretty good at them once I've begun them. I'm a pretty extreme introvert, and this prevents me from succeeding in my goals that involve other people.

70. Always Seek & Find The Positive Opportunity That Every Challenge Brings With It & Put It To Its Best Possible Use: Not sure what this means, so I have no comment.

71. Select One Overarching Primary Goal/Purpose: Let's wait and see what I'm inspired to do.

72. Maintain Consistency In Everything You Do Towards Your Goal: Once again, let's wait and see.

76. Always Improving Yourself As An Entrepreneur In All The Roles That Requires One To Take: Not sure yet, let's wait and see.

77. Normalization Of/Comfort With/Acceptance Of The Changes To Oneself & One’s Situation & Finances That Is Required To Achieve High Success: 3/10: I get uncomfortable when it comes to a changing environment. I have a job interview coming up, and I'm almost hoping that it fails in order for me to not need to move and make new arrangements.

81. Prevent Others From Taking Advantage Of You, Scamming You, Etc.: 3/10: I'd like to learn more about manipulative personalities, and current scams that have been levied against people.

82. Value The Customer Over The Money They Provide, & Seek A Stable, Long Term Approach To Business & Business Success: 8/10:
I think I'll be quite good at this, as I don't think I have it in me to rip people off, or seek a short term gain over a long term relationship.

84. Spend Wisely & Always With An Eye To How It Will Enhance Your Success & Position In Your Field: 8/10: I tend to space things out financially, and keep an eye on my bank accounts, so I think I won't have an issue here.

86. Be Open To The Possibility Of Being Wrong, Recognize It & Make It Right ASAP When You Are: 8/10: Quite good at this. I like to think in logical and reasonable terms. However, when it comes to risks and uncertainty, trusting other people is sometimes the best strategy, and that requires trusting other peoples' judgement, especially when they're qualified.

I might be writing in much less often than I did under the Alpha Male journals. It seems like the effects build up over each stage, instead of the AM model of changing abruptly. This allows me to not become anxious over each stage, so I can focus on building up a success business.

My plan is to run this 3 to 4 times total, perhaps running DMSI between two different runs (hey, a man's gotta have some fun, too!)

Let's go!
I'm also a musician interested in BASE and all it has to offer. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress!
Stage 1, Day 1,

I thought nothing had changed. However, later into my work shift, I was becoming pissed off and annoyed by other people. I felt like they were wasting my time. After a while, I felt like I wasn't even 'at work'.

I even snapped at a girl, who is very sweet to me; she knew that I was angry, and she started to flatter me, which annoyed me even more. I misspoke; I meant to say: "You don't need to flatter me to try to make me happy", but it came out as such: "You don't have to pretend to be nice to me."

I tried to damage control, but it was too late. I feel quite bad, and I'll try to make up for it tomorrow.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC02x9yG...ptg/videos

Some great book summaries that might help you increase productivity even further! I recommend Deep Work by Cal Newport and The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan. They might help you in your journey.
Stage 1, Day 2,

Nothing to report. Sore joints (shoulder, hip, elbow) from BJJ; gonna recover tomorrow.
Went to a pool/bowling bar with some work colleagues; it was a lot of fun.
I gave a fuller apology to the girl I snapped at yesterday; she's not 100% over that, yet.
Stage 1, Day 3

FINALLY done book 4 of my 'System of Logic' book. Two more remaining, and these are much easier and more conversational.
This has been holding up my booklist!
Page 520 of 659
I'm very interested in seeing how BASE would work for a professional musician, so I'm going to follow your progress with great interest.
Stage 1, Day 4,

No major shifts yet, BUT, I did go nuts on re-washing my dishwashing station; it's completely clean.
I had a big-time job interview today; it went okay, but I'm not riding on it.

I think that the areas where I have improved (by a fraction of a point) are the following:
6. Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude
13. Laser-Like Focus & Concentration
15. Assertiveness Training
31. Ego Balancing
40. Negative Stress Relief
61. Value Your Time Highly Enough To Refuse To Waste It
Stage 1, Day 5,

Getting impatient at work; my boss sounds like she's off the rails. I thought I was crazy, but I kept hearing my colleagues commenting on this as well.

Much hungrier than usual; I went from 180lbs to 188lbs in the past two weeks, which pleases me; I was worried that I was losing weight.

The thing that has been interesting me is the fact that I'm interested in Rhetoric, and collaborating aspects that I've been ignorant about; Statistics (numbers that bolster an opinion), propaganda, and economics. I've ordered two books; one called 'Economics in One Lesson', and the other, 'Propaganda' by Edward Bernays. I'm excited to jump into that. After that, I'll order the book 'How to Lie With Statistics'.

Update: A System of Logic, page 547.
My top business ideas (oh golly this is happening!):

- Busking in various countries around the world, earning my way through cheap hotels and couchsurfing. Having a stream of income over the internet would be nice (guitar lessons?)

- Run a business where I teach guitar lessons, in person and online

- Do voice-overs and voice acting over Fiverr; offer great deals to build a reputation, then work on creating bigger income.

- Write book on Rhetoric, create physical book over CreateSpace and sell on Amazon. Could build some legitimacy as 'Best-Selling Author' (a rather simple thing to do if done right).

- Work for several months on operatic voice, use towards busking or perform in opera/musical roles.
Stage 1, Day 6,

I worked, and then spent time with a new friend. We get along quite well.
In a discussion about where we'd want to live, I mentioned that I might like the US.
He's black, so he expressed concern about the police shootings. He seems to follow the media narrative (but in a relaxed way), which is that police are profiling and tracking down black people, so I created a distinction between the occasions where the police were out of line, and the occasions in which the persons shot were either in the process of a crime, or attacked the police. But he wasn't sold, and went into the direction of "you wouldn't know unless you're black".

Anyways, I toned down my rhetorical ability to stay pleasant, and turned into areas where we could agree; the war on drugs causing incarceration, and poverty being a main determinant of crime.

In any case, I'm sensing that this region (the cities where I spend 99+% of my time) is not for me; this has to do with the fact that I don't feel like I can connect deeply with either the men nor the women in this area.
(09-23-2016, 11:55 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: [ -> ]Stage 1, Day 6,

In a discussion about where we'd want to live, I mentioned that I might like the US.
He's black, so he expressed concern about the police shootings. He seems to follow the media narrative (but in a relaxed way), which is that police are profiling and tracking down black people, so I created a distinction between the occasions where the police were out of line, and the occasions in which the persons shot were either in the process of a crime, or attacked the police. But he wasn't sold, and went into the direction of "you wouldn't know unless you're black".

Anyways, I toned down my rhetorical ability to stay pleasant, and turned into areas where we could agree; the war on drugs causing incarceration, and poverty being a main determinant of crime.

In any case, I'm sensing that this region (the cities where I spend 99+% of my time) is not for me; this has to do with the fact that I don't feel like I can connect deeply with either the men nor the women in this area.

Increase in Hunger: When I listened to the BASE entrepreneurial program; I also experienced weight gain and increase in hunger; Yes, USA has some troubling police-conflict situations concerning minorities/cultures yet, in a lot of cases, they are drug related; Keep up your journaling, seems like you are talented at writing Shy
(09-24-2016, 07:21 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2016, 11:55 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: [ -> ]Stage 1, Day 6,

Increase in Hunger: When I listened to the BASE entrepreneurial program; I also experienced weight gain and increase in hunger; Yes, USA has some troubling police-conflict situations concerning minorities/cultures yet, in a lot of cases, they are drug related; Keep up your journaling, seems like you are talented at writing Shy

https://www.graphiq.com/vlp/5aSSjqKHtDT?...ar-BBwyUjr
[Moderator note:Edited,rule 4]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18