Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AYPG 5.5 Improved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'd love to see the AYPG program in 5.5 G. Can Shannon add some modules to it that focus on:
* proximity
* permanence of the relationship
* emotional healing of past relationships
* release of sexual trauma if any
* induce a feeling of worthiness

Thanks a lot!
I would like to add speed. In fact for all ayp/myp programs, just add speed to the manifestation programs.
I second Dilettante's suggestion and modify a couple of more points:
* speed + safety (you don't want manifestations to derail your career, family or other life)
* proximity and maintenance of proximity
* focus on permanence of the relationship
* letting go, emotional healing of past relationships
* release of sexual trauma if any
* induce a feeling of worthiness
* indicators to help identify the person when we meet them. (Or make the person give is open indicative signals suggesting the same).
If if wouldn't be time consuming, it'd be great if Shannon made of a version of this that was AYPGirlfriends.
(09-11-2016, 03:02 PM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]If if wouldn't be time consuming, it'd be great if Shannon made of a version of this that was AYPGirlfriends.
I guess someone had already suggested 'Manifest your perfect harem'. I'd go for something along the lines of 'Manifest your perfect multiple partners' that'd have modules for 'managing' multiple girlfriends, avoiding jealousy, and ability to have 3somes with them. That'd be badass.
Besides the sexual healing, Perfect Girlfriend already assumes that she will be what you will consider perfect. For example proximity. For the speed there have been said that sometimes some issues must be cleared before she is free to be your girlfriend, which can take time.