Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Mystic Pymp on DMSI 2.4→2.5→3.0.1A→3.1A/B→3.2A/B→3.3D→3.3.1D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Hello there!

Tonight I'll be starting my DMSI run. I have no idea how long I'm gonna run it, but I'll probably stick to it as long as it takes. You can read about my journey so far >>HERE<<.

Day 1
I'm a little hesitant to start it just yet, I'm a little sick right now so it might not be the best idea, but I'll give it a try anyway. I met with my ex a couple of days back, we talked a lot and decided to stay friends for now. We seem to have good understanding right now, if things go well for us we might get back together but given differences between us and past disagreements neither of us will get mad at one another. If anything she seems to be more into me than the other way around so I guess it will be up to me how things will go. For now however I plan nothing, I'll be leaving my "hermit mode" in 2-3 weeks and we'll see how things will turn up.
No results to report as I said there would not be just yet, but I thought I'd share my feelings recently. Not sure if that's residue from Alpha Male or is it DMSI, but I'm becoming more and more outcome independent. It shows that my confidence and self-image are on the rise and I'm slowly starting to gain a good ground to support me down the run Smile It's not always easy, I feel like the sub is straining me quite a bit, maybe I'm listening to it too much (circa 8 loops each day, I don't measure it exactly), but if it all continues it will be damn worth it.
Why would you go over the 5 loops a day I said was optimal?
(09-14-2016, 04:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you go over the 5 loops a day I said was optimal?

For me are more loops also more effective
(09-14-2016, 04:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you go over the 5 loops a day I said was optimal?

Because I want to gauge my responses, how I feel and how much energy I have. I still have some testing to do, for example how listening during sleep will effect me. After listening to the AM for half a year I knew exactly whether listening to it at given time would be good or should I rather take some rest, right now it's really hard to say.
I'm still alive if somebody was worried Big Grin I moved to the city, I have some anxiety as it's not a simple matter for me to get used to a new place. Nothing I can't manage though.

I have a date on Friday, a colleague of mine for a couple of months now, I've seen her last time in May I think. I'll let you know if there will be anything interesting to note.
Two things on my mind. First of all the date didn't happen, her grandpa died and she had to go to the funeral. Ok, it happens, it wasn't the first time when we had issues with aligning our time. What was very interesting for me is that she send me a photo of the death certificate as if she wanted to make sure I wasn't thinking she was bailing on me. Can't recall anything similar happening to me in the past that someone wanted to prove me there is a reason they can't make it.

Secondly yesterday I was at my female friend's to catch up and watch some movies. Our relationship is a story for another day, in short she's giving me lots of IOIs for some time now but I'm keeping her in friendzone. We ended up watching "V for Vendetta" (awesome movie, go watch it if you didn't!!) and after the movie she said something very interesting. "Even without a face a man can be sexy". That made me thinking later on. It is known that a man needs to have a mission to be attractive to women and I acknowledge that, but V is really a perfect example of the principle and he made me realize how important it is. How man with unwavering mission can have incredible presence. I still have a lot of work to do on that front.

I still have some anxieties, not sure if the sub is multiplying them or not but day off didn't help much so I'd assume is has little to do with the underlying problem. I've started listening to the sub during the sleep and I must admit I sleep well with it, have some crazy dreams but nothing out of ordinary and little to nothing about sex. I'm not sure if I'll continue to do that, sleep might be better for a rest than for a listening, but it's more consistent and I don't have to think about squeezing into my other activities.
(10-02-2016, 07:14 AM)Mystic Pymp Wrote: [ -> ]Two things on my mind. First of all the date didn't happen, her grandpa died and she had to go to the funeral. Ok, it happens, it wasn't the first time when we had issues with aligning our time. What was very interesting for me is that she send me a photo of the death certificate as if she wanted to make sure I wasn't thinking she was bailing on me. Can't recall anything similar happening to me in the past that someone wanted to prove me there is a reason they can't make it.

Secondly yesterday I was at my female friend's to catch up and watch some movies. Our relationship is a story for another day, in short she's giving me lots of IOIs for some time now but I'm keeping her in friendzone. We ended up watching "V for Vendetta" (awesome movie, go watch it if you didn't!!) and after the movie she said something very interesting. "Even without a face a man can be sexy". That made me thinking later on. It is known that a man needs to have a mission to be attractive to women and I acknowledge that, but V is really a perfect example of the principle and he made me realize how important it is. How man with unwavering mission can have incredible presence. I still have a lot of work to do on that front.

That's pretty significant... sending a photo of the death certificate!! That would be the last thing on my mind. I probably would have waited to show you in person. Then again, if she waited... you may not have met her in person thinking she blew you off this time.

You piqued my curiosity with her statement, "Even without a face a man can be sexy". I will watch that movie on my next day off so I can understand the meaning of what she said...
(10-02-2016, 07:14 AM)Mystic Pymp Wrote: [ -> ]Two things on my mind. First of all the date didn't happen, her grandpa died and she had to go to the funeral. Ok, it happens, it wasn't the first time when we had issues with aligning our time. What was very interesting for me is that she send me a photo of the death certificate as if she wanted to make sure I wasn't thinking she was bailing on me. Can't recall anything similar happening to me in the past that someone wanted to prove me there is a reason they can't make it.

I have never even HEARD of anyone, male or female, ever doing that. I mean I get it what she's trying HARD to communicate... but how would she get her hands on it to photograph? Does it look real?

Quote:Secondly yesterday I was at my female friend's to catch up and watch some movies. Our relationship is a story for another day, in short she's giving me lots of IOIs for some time now but I'm keeping her in friendzone. We ended up watching "V for Vendetta" (awesome movie, go watch it if you didn't!!) and after the movie she said something very interesting. "Even without a face a man can be sexy". That made me thinking later on. It is known that a man needs to have a mission to be attractive to women and I acknowledge that, but V is really a perfect example of the principle and he made me realize how important it is. How man with unwavering mission can have incredible presence. I still have a lot of work to do on that front.

A man without a face can be especially sexy because he uses something I found extremely effective that I use in my fiction writing, which is... don't describe the scene in too much detail. Leave some of it for the reader to create in their imaginations. Plus, women frequently like to idealize and romanticize things, and that's a way for her to do it...

Finally, a man who is daring against great odds and doing so for the good of those in need is always going to win the hearts and minds of many women because he represents the protector and savior.

Quote:I still have some anxieties, not sure if the sub is multiplying them or not but day off didn't help much so I'd assume is has little to do with the underlying problem. I've started listening to the sub during the sleep and I must admit I sleep well with it, have some crazy dreams but nothing out of ordinary and little to nothing about sex. I'm not sure if I'll continue to do that, sleep might be better for a rest than for a listening, but it's more consistent and I don't have to think about squeezing into my other activities.

if a day off didn't help, you're dealing with them.
(10-02-2016, 07:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

I have never even HEARD of anyone, male or female, ever doing that. I mean I get it what she's trying HARD to communicate... but how would she get her hands on it to photograph? Does it look real?

I've done 2 minutes long research and yeah, it looks legit. It's shitty .jpg made with phone camera, but it checks out with official template and there are no marks of photoshop. And she got it into her hands because she was at her parents'.

(10-02-2016, 07:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I still have some anxieties, not sure if the sub is multiplying them or not but day off didn't help much so I'd assume is has little to do with the underlying problem. I've started listening to the sub during the sleep and I must admit I sleep well with it, have some crazy dreams but nothing out of ordinary and little to nothing about sex. I'm not sure if I'll continue to do that, sleep might be better for a rest than for a listening, but it's more consistent and I don't have to think about squeezing into my other activities.

if a day off didn't help, you're dealing with them.

Great to hear that Smile
Well if that DC is legit, then she is more than likely REALLY interested.
If that DC isn't legit wouldn't it prove that she is interested too. Why would she go so far to lie. On the other hand it's a big nasty red flag, and if she go so far to lie then I think it will be noticeable that she is not a respectable person the more you know her. It's very hard to lie all the time and not get caught.
(10-02-2016, 09:00 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]If that DC isn't legit wouldn't it prove that she is interested too. Why would she go so far to lie. On the other hand it's a big nasty red flag, and if she go so far to lie then I think it will be noticeable that she is not a respectable person the more you know her. It's very hard to lie all the time and not get caught.

I'd say it's pretty unlikely shed go that far to lie. why not just flake like every other one? Much easier.
(10-02-2016, 09:00 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]If that DC isn't legit wouldn't it prove that she is interested too. Why would she go so far to lie. On the other hand it's a big nasty red flag, and if she go so far to lie then I think it will be noticeable that she is not a respectable person the more you know her. It's very hard to lie all the time and not get caught.

The question for me is why would she send me picture of it while simple "I'm sorry, but my grandpa died and I have family matters to attend to" would suffice. That's what puzzles me and why I thought it was worth mentioning. Her family lives 1.5 hour drive away from my city so it's obvious she would go there (especially since she's very family person), if it was across the country I would be suspicious though. TBH before you guys asked if it was legit I didn't even take a closer look at it.

Also I last saw her in May while running AM6, could this be possible that DMSI is affecting her somewhat?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31