Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My Subliminal Journey Thus Far - Summary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

I've been using subs for 2 years now and as I've just finished my second AM run I think it's good idea to summarize to experiences and thoughts. I'll go with each sub I went chronologically with second AM run describing each stage separately. Titles of each sections will be links to my journals. I hope it will someone out. Of course feel free to post any questions or comments here or through PM, I'm not always attending this forum but I will get to it eventually I promise.

Life Tune Up 3.1
My first sub which was supposed to be buffed up EPRHA. Back then I was emotional wreck to be honest and LTU wasn't easy on me, but it surely helped me out. It wasn't gentle experience as I was going through emotional rollercoaster, but it laid a nice foundation for future subs.
Do I reccommend it? Back then I would, now EPRHA is free and EPRHA 2 is available so try one of those I think. Haven't tried them but I think it's a safe bet, especially since you can try EPRHA for free and move on to next subs without problem.

1st Alpha Male 6
That was a hard run. I wasn't really happy with the result but given how much issues I had to overcome I'm not surprised. All issues I had with LTU were amplified here and it was very unpleasant run for me. However once this run ended and I got to move on to further subs I noticed much improvement in myself. I guess it took time for AM to be fully absorbed.
Do I reccommend it? Wait for that when I get to my second run Smile

Weight Loss
That was a miss for me. Maybe there was too much resistance, maybe I didn't work enough or though that WL will be some kind of magic pill, but I ended up gaining more weight during the 3 months long run.
Do I reccommend it? It didn't work for me so no, I don't. One can argue I wasn't using it right or runned it for too short period of time, but fact are facts.

Become Irresistably Attractive To Beautiful Women + AM6 refresher
Now that was for sure highlight of my subs experiences. Together with my LOA training I managed to manifest at least three girls: my friend which I lost contact with and I might date at some point, my great collage love which denied me and events surrounding her apprentice finally gave me closure and my 8/10 highly intelligent ex who will be focus of the next section. I didn't really get great amount of attraction for girls, but those who did I wasn't wasting my chances. And most importantly I was confident and as much alpha as I did in my life, thanks to the refresher stage. Overall very fun experience, would do it again if I didn't have more fun subs to run and test.
Do I reccommend it? It's hard to evaluate BIATBW on it's own here, but even after mediocre AM run mix of BIATBW and AM refresher was fun! If anything I'm surely recommend going back to AM refresher for a month or at least 2 weeks every now and then after your AM run. You'll understand why.

Alpha Male 6 2nd run
Stage 1 was lots of fun, I was still high on the previous sub mixture. I found my ex, I lost my virginity and I didn't care about problems she was throwing at me. Despite the fact that she was my first I wasn't scared of letting her go and I loved it.
Stage 2 wasn't as fun, I fell in love with her and things started to go downwards from there. We had our first major arguments and I wasn't too emotionally stable either. I was caring too much and I was paying the price for it.
Stage 3 was stage where she was behaving much more humble at the beginning and so I was more alpha. We would continue the arguments from previous stage but things weren't as bad.
Stage 4 was where I was sick of her BS and her mistreatment of me. I broke up with her half-way through the sub and concentrated on the exams.
Stage 5 was my month off of her and it was interesting experience. I still loved her but I didn't feel like I need her. I broke up with her so if I wanted I could have repair this relationship, but I didn't need to. Felt a bit of remorse but not as much as I'd expect I would.
Stage 6 was sadly a stage where we got back together and old circles continued. My mistake was that I gave her too much chance, but as a person in love of course I would hold onto things like that. As of right now I broke up with her and she's pretty much begging to give her another chance.
Do I reccommend it? Yes, yes, yes! I'm not sure if this can be read out of this report but I've learnt and experienced so much during this run it was surely worth it. The fact that I wan't willing to be mistreted even though she was my first and beautiful one at that shows progress I've done through the years. In the past I would hold onto even though of a beloved for years, now I'm willing to let go of a girlfriend if she treats me poorly. If it doesn't prove something I don't know what does.

Some advice:
  • Subs are not magic pill. Don't treat them as such. Look at them as a help, a mayor one, but just a help.
  • Don't be scared of the subs, I'm the same person with the same dreams and believed I was 2 years ago Smile
  • Be patient. Patience is a vertue and is sooooo much important while using subs.
  • You get the best results when you forget about the subs and you stop overthinking and overanalyzing.