Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sex at work??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I live in the USA where sexual harassment in the workplace is taken very seriously. So serious, the person being accused could be fired from the job.

The accusation can be made by someone that saw or heard the incident and should they find the incident offensive, the complaint will be investigated.

People I've worked with can see when there is a mutual attraction between two coworkers and usually encourage the two people to take things further. Sometimes what happens is they end up having sex at the workplace. Yes, it is the drama for the day... yet, people are happy for the two consenting adults.

Over my lifetime, I've had 5 jobs and I've had sex at work at each place of employment. I'm also aware that other coworkers have done the same and had sex at the workplace too!! In an office, a closet, storeroom, locker room, break area, out in the car in the employee parking lot.

So my question is... Have you ever had sex at work?
I encourage you to share your thoughts!!

(08-25-2016, 08:36 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]No, but I would like to Big Grin Sorry, couldn't resist.
Yep.

On my manager's desk.

Smile
Yes.some 35 yrs ago I worked a night Job. it was hot,in many a way,but thats the One and ONLY time ever and quite unexpected. never again. it was a different world and a different america even in NYC, back then!
-----
Man..You guys are such a risk taker.
(09-24-2016, 05:19 AM)zainuu163 Wrote: [ -> ]Man..You guys are such a risk taker.

As of this writing, most of the journals on this forum are about DMSI. A few guys on different versions of DMSI have had the urge to do something naughty to a coworker at work, before catching themselves!!

Everyone has different reasons for not having sex at work and they are all valid!! Risky behavior?? Depends... if you are the only two left in the building, no. If you are inside a storeroom during business hours, yes.

Be prepared for the repercussions, when you least expect it... everyone is talking about what you did!! And with who you did it with!!
I'm thinking once you go past your first inhibition barrier, risk becomes part of the rush. Would you check you're last people there and noone can butt in, or would that ruin the moment? Can you run a risk matrix with a hard on? In my situation, even if it was in the middle of the day, there was no job risk or shame risk for me. Maybe I wouldn't push ahead if there was. I just don't know. But if sex does happen, I believe many years later you'd only remember that job by that sex you had and the rush! Tongue

By the way, what kind of a job did you do mate, just curious?
(09-24-2016, 07:38 AM)Barba Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking once you go past your first inhibition barrier, risk becomes part of the rush. Would you check you're last people there and noone can butt in, or would that ruin the moment? Can you run a risk matrix with a hard on? In my situation, even if it was in the middle of the day, there was no job risk or shame risk for me. Maybe I wouldn't push ahead if there was. I just don't know. But if sex does happen, I believe many years later you'd only remember that job by that sex you had and the rush! Tongue

By the way, what kind of a job did you do mate, just curious?

It's all about the rush!! I've never had sex at work until I was certain we were alone! The rush was still there... wondering how far will she go?!

Until recently, I worked at restaurants and now I work in a factory warehouse.
(08-25-2016, 12:18 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: [ -> ]Yep.

On my manager's desk.

Smile

And, did you get the pay rise?

Couldn't resist Big Grin
(09-24-2016, 07:48 AM)Barba Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2016, 12:18 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: [ -> ]Yep.

On my manager's desk.

Smile

And, did you get the pay rise?

Couldn't resist Big Grin

Hahaha --

No, I did it out of irritation because I hated my manager. I made sure to bust a nut all over his desk and wipe it all over. She REALLY thought it was hilarious, starting sliding her ass all over it too.

We cleaned it up just enough so you couldn't see anything. So, it was hilarious when he dropped his orange slice on the desk and ate it. I was about to fucking DIE.
Extra protein. Undecided