Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Exposure To Unwanted Subs (Maybe)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to a shop yesterday and I could hear this high pitched sound as I walked down the aisle. Being aware of subs, I got a bit paranoid and thought maybe some shops do use subs to make customers buy more items. To confirm that it was not just my mind playing tricks on me, I tested it with the Frequensee App and it was -75db at about 18Khz, which to my understanding is pretty loud as I could not identify the source.

If I record it, is there a way for me to find out if it is a sub or not? If it is one, I think it will be a bad idea for me to shop there as it may interfere with the subs I am using; and it will be bad for all the customers who are being exposed to it without their consent.

Has anyone experienced anything like this or have any suggestions?
I have been in public areas a couple of times (dont remember where) where I hear the high pitch sound. Keep in mind that it could have been a mosquito tone without any subliminal messaging.

That's just what I assumed when I heard it, but your theory is plausible.
(08-16-2016, 02:50 PM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]Nice spotting.

Next time you're in there make a huge fuss at the front counter that your ears are ringing and ask why the music is so high pitched.

I have had a theory that they play subs on tv, particularly the news. I never thought to test it on frequencee though.

I'll keep that in mind.

I doubt that there's subliminal audio in the majority of tv shows/movies. But it's more likely commercials would do something like that. Of course, both have subconscious influences for sure.
Yeah! I will ask them if I hear the sound the next time I shop there and watch closely at their body language. Even if I don't hear anything, I will still test it with the App to make sure.
Ultrasonic subliminals are difficult, at best, to play through a broadcast signal because of the frequency response range of the broadcast signal. It's pretty much unsuitable for ultrasonics. If they're using subs, they would be masked. But who needs subs when TV itself is a very powerful and effective mind programming method?
Some types of artificial lightning produce a high, whining sound, similar to ultrasonic subliminals. F. i. I can always hear the light producing this sound in the elevator in the block of flats where I live.
(08-24-2016, 08:11 PM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]Some types of artificial lightning produce a high, whining sound, similar to ultrasonic subliminals. F. i. I can always hear the light producing this sound in the elevator in the block of flats where I live.

Bingo! I was at the same shop yesterday, heard the same sound, but this time louder. I looked up and saw this ridiculously long fluorescent tube. I did not bother to complain - case solved. lol.
Going out in public is scary, it's better to be a shut-in or recluse. Tongue

You know TVs are two-way transmitters, right? Heh, heh, heh... With that it's mostly visual programming such as flashes, I'd say. One thing that really pisses me off is country music. The slow, dopey, cadence is a type of programming in itself and the lyrics always suck! Turn off your radio! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sCQfDvZfEw

And fluorescent lighting is bad for your health.