Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New Guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've been looking around and reading the forum for quite a while but haven't really done any serious listening to any subliminal. 3 or 4 years ago, I gave ASC 5G a try but never really stuck to it. I think it did help me quite a bit though. I'm a real angry dude that just recently finished high school. Didn't apply to college so I guess I'm taking at least a year off, so I really want to make some change in my life. I'm terrible with committing long term, but I went ahead and bought the E2 thing. I just started it a few days ago and I'm gonna try my best to work through it. I kinda just stay at home mostly, don't really know what to do with my life. I'm angry, unconfined, shy, awkward, and procrastinate on everything I do. I'm also pretty controlling and manipulative with family and feel hella guilty for that. I feel, well, I am really lonely and don't have anyone to really talk to. I'm hoping that listening to a bit of E2 everyday for.. let's say 3 months (at least I hope).. will make me just a bit less angry and more in control of my life. Felt like my whole life just kinda happened and I had no control over it. Don't really know how I got from one place to the next.

I think I work best without strict plans and schedules but it looks like strict discipline and stuff gets best results, so if I don't do anything with my life, I'll at least make sure to listen to the sub.

Is E2 a good choice? Haven't listened to subs in a long time, maybe life would be different if I had stuck to it.

I know I won't be able to do something like keep an actual journal or anything, but I want to do some updates once in a while. Maybe I will start one. Idk
Yeah its a vrey good choice. Welcome here.
Welcome! E2 is perhaps your best choice. It's life-changing in a very positive way, and will do so in a very short amount of time.
(08-15-2016, 10:47 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah its a vrey good choice. Welcome here.

Thanks dude.
(08-16-2016, 08:56 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! E2 is perhaps your best choice. It's life-changing in a very positive way, and will do so in a very short amount of time.

Thanks. Yeah already seeing some cool stuff happen.